Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

The one in Cheektowaga, NY I heard from a good source, the crew was setting a pole and they lost control of it and it came in contact with a 230kv line. Last I heard he was still in the hospital. I heard yesterday that he was improving. But everyone is Hush, hush now. No word.
    Very sad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    The one in Cheektowaga, NY I heard from a good source, the crew was setting a pole and they lost control of it and it came in contact with a 230kv line. Last I heard he was still in the hospital. I heard yesterday that he was improving. But everyone is Hush, hush now. No word.
    Very sad!
    That ain't good
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

I am working right now with the fella that told me about the Cheektowaga accident, in fact he showed me the tvnews clip. Then he told me the next day, Thursday, that the fella died.

Featured Sponsorr

I heard some news on the one young lad that got hurt. I guess he was burned on his left arm , roughly elbow to shoulder. I was told they had to scrap his skin off. Sadly I know his dad.