Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Floridians stay safe

Featured Sponsor

Lost Art, Charlie aka NLF, Swamp aka Old Line Dog, you all hunker down and stay safe! Prayers for you and all of Florida....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks, Labor I have been trying to get everything squared away at home and now I am just waiting, appreciate you checking on us. Charlie.

3. Default

Thanks Labor. Now that it seems Irma is gonna be off the west coast, things are about 30 mph here in Otown, with only scattered showers. That could all change when it gets up around Tampa.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

I'm sure power and Internet service is bad, but check in and let us know you're safe when you can.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

5. Default

Got to rock and rollin pretty good last night, 70-80 mph. Was VERY Lucky. Only lost 4 screen panels on the pool screen. No roof damage or leaks at all. Power never even blinked. VERY lucky with That!! SO many people out of power, hundreds of thousands over central florida. Over 300 Pike crews on OUC property alone! Trees down EVERYWHERE BIG time...many days of recovery ahead for all...
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Got to rock and rollin pretty good last night, 70-80 mph. Was VERY Lucky. Only lost 4 screen panels on the pool screen. No roof damage or leaks at all. Power never even blinked. VERY lucky with That!! SO many people out of power, hundreds of thousands over central florida. Over 300 Pike crews on OUC property alone! Trees down EVERYWHERE BIG time...many days of recovery ahead for all...
    good that you did ok! Cleanup after Sandy took many months, good luck man!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    good that you did ok! Cleanup after Sandy took many months, good luck man!
    Hang on Florida!!! Help is on the way!!!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4QRSZu-aX...00/wxpYxVU.gif
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Hang on Florida!!! Help is on the way!!!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4QRSZu-aX...00/wxpYxVU.gif
    Nice!!!
    "Me Tv" has been playing "Wonder Woman" episodes, which I haven't seen since I was a kid ;p
    Good to have a sense of humor, when times are not so good.
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder" quote Michael Savage
    "When you deny a man his livelihood, it becomes personal" quote Chris Hanson

I am working 17 hour days but faired pretty well at the house other than a lot of trees down on my fences in my cow pastures, hope everyone else is well and thank's for all the help and prayers. Charlie.

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Stay safe Charlie!