Thread: Merry Christmas

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default Merry Christmas

I hope you all have a great day celebrating Christmas!

On a somber note, it’s been a tough year for the trade. We just lost 4 brothers up north in the helicopter accident. I’m thinking about those families spending Christmas without their loved ones. Earlier this year a good friend of mine was lost on the job where I worked before retiring. Thinking about his families first Christmas without him. RIP brother.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Merry Christmas to you to Labor, and prayers to all those who lost a loved one this year, it's never easy losing someone close to you or someone that you work with. May the Lord bless you all in the upcoming year. Charlie.

Default slo0w down

many 0odf you are looking forward to retirement but afyet that cvomed the day when you go mfrom bring able yo do anyrhing with nothing to the dayt ehen you can do nothing with anything so careful what ypu wish for

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Stay safe out there and remember all the Men and Women in the military that keep us safe.

5. Default

Merry Christmas, and may the new year bring you and your families Good health and Happiness.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Merry Christmas to all you fellas on Powerlineman.com and all the people that help keep it operating. Yes, Labor it has been a bad year, especially here in the Great White North. Prayers to all those that lost someone and well wishes to those that got hurt. Stay safe fellas!!!!

Default Greetings from Ireland. In Irish

From Ireland. Have a great 2019
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !