Thread: Things Change

Hybrid View

Default Things Change

newsprint isnt as big as it usta be my friends look way older than i remember my pants wont button anymore so i went on adiet atfer 2 wks i lokt 2 weeks threw out my pants and got new ones i got a haircut today and went i looked in the mirror nthey dont make mirrorsn like they usedto ei6ther

Well at least you got new pants and a haircut. That means your hair still grows and your pants just plain shrunk too much. Mirrors are overrated. I need a new boss , will you take the old ones place? He is way too squirrelly for me!

Blog Entries

Lol.........
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    newsprint isnt as big as it usta be my friends look way older than i remember my pants wont button anymore so i went on adiet atfer 2 wks i lokt 2 weeks threw out my pants and got new ones i got a haircut today and went i looked in the mirror nthey dont make mirrorsn like they usedto ei6ther
    Didn't know all those Golden Years meant giving all my gold to the damned doctors.
    All the Motorcycles left 3 years ago, after a 450 mile ride left me unable to stand when I got off in Wichita Falls TX. I had Ruby send me the title, and sold it outright to a veteran brother at the local American Legion, and my younger brother drove me back to KS. The last Harley is an old Golf Cart and it will go at the spring sell, just before the house, barn, out buildings, and last 7 acres go.
    We Spent 2 years building an all excess walk in showers and tubs, No steps all concrete ramps, and 1.5 miles from Ruby's Dialysis, instead of the 50 mile round trip we have been doing for 4 years.
    Tell Old Lying Dog Shit life has caught up with me. All that real line work I did for 50 year left my hand useless. Sold most of my collection of unfired collector pistols and rifles. Can't play the guitar, or piano (only played mostly bad by ear, read little music) Had to go to a smaller caliber revolver, instead of an automatic pistol due to the fact I can't chamber a round, or load a mag without a loader..
    Spinning all that Armour Rod, and jacking those 6 ton hoist, has caught up to the old man.
    Poot I would walk across a 57' Hughes Brothers Arm on an H structure in a 30 mile an hour wind, and now walk 75 feet to the Mail Box and hold on to it to step on and off the curb to get the mail. Talk about and old CANDY ASS.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Didn't know all those Golden Years meant giving all my gold to the damned doctors.
    All the Motorcycles left 3 years ago, after a 450 mile ride left me unable to stand when I got off in Wichita Falls TX. I had Ruby send me the title, and sold it outright to a veteran brother at the local American Legion, and my younger brother drove me back to KS. The last Harley is an old Golf Cart and it will go at the spring sell, just before the house, barn, out buildings, and last 7 acres go.
    We Spent 2 years building an all excess walk in showers and tubs, No steps all concrete ramps, and 1.5 miles from Ruby's Dialysis, instead of the 50 mile round trip we have been doing for 4 years.
    Tell Old Lying Dog Shit life has caught up with me. All that real line work I did for 50 year left my hand useless. Sold most of my collection of unfired collector pistols and rifles. Can't play the guitar, or piano (only played mostly bad by ear, read little music) Had to go to a smaller caliber revolver, instead of an automatic pistol due to the fact I can't chamber a round, or load a mag without a loader..
    Spinning all that Armour Rod, and jacking those 6 ton hoist, has caught up to the old man.
    Poot I would walk across a 57' Hughes Brothers Arm on an H structure in a 30 mile an hour wind, and now walk 75 feet to the Mail Box and hold on to it to step on and off the curb to get the mail. Talk about and old CANDY ASS.
    sorry about all the ailments Steve..... I hope Ruby is doing ok.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt