Thread: True 3 phase...

1. Lightbulb True 3 phase...

Featured Sponsor

As a Christian I tend to see linework a little differently than some.

I mean, besides the obvious of harnessing God's power and throwing it up on a dead tree (a cross), I also think of a 3 phase delta circuit. I think about how each phase is 120 degrees out of sync and how that relates to the Trinity (God The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit). All are equally as powerful... Same voltage, but just a different phase. Working together, 3 phase power quietly and humbly makes this world go 'round. Yet, God gets thrown on the back burner and we all tend to forget that if it weren't for Him, we still be in the dark. I think of single phase taps as wanderers and how sometimes God will pull our branch line fuses if we refuse to repent.

This past Sunday we were going over John 17:3-5 at my Church and v.5 says,

"And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."

This was the prayer that Jesus prayed right before He took on all of our sin and died for us so that we may have life.

I couldn't help but think about how Christ came from the presence of God in heaven and took on flesh and how that made me think of grounding 1 phase on a delta circuit and nothing will happen. Jesus coming to earth is sort of like grounding a phase.

I don't know... That's the kind of stuff that bounces around of what's left of my brain cells.

I'm grateful everyday for what the Lord has done and continues to do.

God bless and be safe.