Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Cal/Nev Jatc ranking

Featured Sponsor

I recently interviewed with cal/nev and ranked 270, do you guys think it's possible to still get in?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlost695 View Post
    I recently interviewed with cal/nev and ranked 270, do you guys think it's possible to still get in?
    What up man-

I got ranked 217, had interview back on Nov 8th. Pretty damn high, probably wont get called in for Climbing school for at least another year. Onlly 25 apprentices per month do the class..so thats like almost 10 months away. But then again, maybe alot of people drop out before they get called, so lets go with about 8 months away. I hear they are hiring like crazy now too and opening up applications again in January.

3. Default

217 you should almost be in it's been awhile now I dropped to #70 , so I think within the next month or 2 I should be in what about you?

4. Default

217 you should almost be in it's been awhile now I dropped to #70 , so I think within the next month or 2 I should be in what about you?
    Any update on your call?

5. Default

I got bumped up again, since they started interviewing again I was so close, what about you did you get in?

6. Default

I got bumped up again, since they started interviewing again I was so close, what about you did you get in?
    Same i was 22 and got bumped up. Hopefully they take a lot of classes still. They stopped for a couple weeks.

7. Default Keep'n Fingers Crossed!!!!

Hello everyone! As of 10/11/19 I jumped to #9, sounds great but its not a guaranteed spot.

8. Default Orientation/Climbing Class 2019-2020

I figured out the class schedule if anyone is interested I can post what I've been able to piece together. Let me know.

How many more classes will they be putting on before they start interviewing again? Currently #133

10. Default Next "Possible" Orientation!!!

Featured Sponsorr

The next class is scheduled for Monday January 27th. It's not 100 % confirmed but I'm pretty sure. I found a PDF of all the class schedules 2019-2020. All the classes listed on the Cal-Nev website are Saturdays. The orientation class is 11 days, week1 is Monday through Friday and week2 is Monday through Saturday. Every time the schedule shows "1st year 1st semester Rigging class and pick up books" that's a new class that just completed their orientation class. The next one shows February 8th, so I just counted back 11 days and thats how I came up with January 27th. The bad news is that the 2019-2020 schedule shows no more orientation classes after February. I heard from a reliable source that they're not going to have interviews until June. So perhaps they'll update the class schedule and add some classes. Good luck everyone!