Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Megawatt951 View Post
    The next class is scheduled for Monday January 27th. It's not 100 % confirmed but I'm pretty sure. I found a PDF of all the class schedules 2019-2020. All the classes listed on the Cal-Nev website are Saturdays. The orientation class is 11 days, week1 is Monday through Friday and week2 is Monday through Saturday. Every time the schedule shows "1st year 1st semester Rigging class and pick up books" that's a new class that just completed their orientation class. The next one shows February 8th, so I just counted back 11 days and thats how I came up with January 27th. The bad news is that the 2019-2020 schedule shows no more orientation classes after February. I heard from a reliable source that they're not going to have interviews until June. So perhaps they'll update the class schedule and add some classes. Good luck everyone!
    CAl/NEV will start interviewing the last week of Feb

Just got my rank today of 160 is this number to high?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jr47 View Post
    It's not too bad it just depends how many calls they are gonna put this year for apprentice, I hear that this year there is gonna be a lot more work then last year so hears hoping when become apprentice

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jr47 View Post
    It's not too bad it just depends how many calls they are gonna put this year for apprentice, I hear that this year there is gonna be a lot more work then last year so hears hoping we become apprentice

I got rank #15 after my interview in February. When I called the JATC office about 3 weeks ago there were still ~70 apprentices on the books. Down from over 100 in February, so I am hoping I will get in a few months. Working as a groundman right now in Northern CA and biding my time. Just got my part 107 FAA drone license cause I thought it may come in handy during apprenticeship sometime.

Got the letter from CalNev, going to the Riverside climbing school in the middle of July. There are currently ~40 apprentices on the books as of 6/18/20.

7. Default Rank now says "Pending"

Featured Sponsorr

I did the interview with calnev a couple weeks ago and got ranked #16. Ive been checking the web services where it says "Rank" and dropped to #15, about 2 hours later i checked again and now instead of it saying "Rank" it says "Pending" with a #0 below. Does anyone know what this means? Should I be expecting a letter for climbing school/orientation in the next week?