Hybrid View

1. Default Size 13 Ariat 8" linemen boots only used 3 weeks $190(tyd)

Selling my boots that I purchased for schooling to become a linemen. I have since then dropped out of school and found another Avenue in life. Light use of the boots and exactly what the description below describes. Very comfortable and waterproof.

This boot is specifically designed for linemen who climb poles. This new climbing boot combines features from mountain climbing with traditional loggers for a progressive look and fit that’s making it a popular choice among linemen. Waterproof Pro™ construction will keep your feet dry in wet conditions and the heavy duty steel shank make this boots stable and comfortable on the pole. Exclusive Vibram® outsole has debris-releasing tread, safety composite toe ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated. Color: Oily Distressed Brown

Waterproof
    Heavy duty steel shank
    Composite toe
    EH Rated

Ariat Powerline H2O Climbing Boot has a rating of 4.5 star based on 15 reviews

Retail price of $230
    Asking price $190 to your door (shipping included)

Dont know if the pictures got attached but email me at cdummer43@gmail.com for pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Default Pictures added

Here are some added pictures of the boots
    Attached Images Attached Images    

3. Default

To the top

4. Default

Price drop to $130 with shipping included

5. Default Look my Boots Zio

I also use my boots for 3 weeks but now the boots zipper is like broken i am trying to fix the boots zipper with the help of video https://www.bonnyboots.com/fix-broke...pull-on-boots/ but i think i cant do this
    Last edited by linavixi; 05-17-2022 at 01:57 PM.