Thread: Hey Rob

Default Hey Rob

Featured Sponsor

Did you see the post for lineman wanted in Syracuse New York? Signing bonus might be a plus. Charlie.

Thanks Charlie, I just checked it out. I am going to give them a call today. Gotta find out if they have work visas!

Hey Charlie, I called Harlan’s HR number on Friday, got a voicemail asking for name and number. Said they would respond in2 business days. Yesterday I found a number for there Pennsylvania office, called and got told to go to the union hall, of course I know that but they could not answer me about work visas. I know it’s a long shot , but do you know someone to contact?

Rob, my buddy's are all out in California right now, but they worked out of the NE last summer let me see if they have a contact up there, might take me a couple of days, but I will see what I can find out.

Thanks Charlie. I really appreciate your help. I talked to the union hall and they have lots of work, the big thing is a work visa.

Sorry it took so long Rob but no one seems to know about work visa's but they did say there were some Canadian hands working up there last year, so somebody in the IBEW up there has to know how it is done, I hope you can get someone to help get you in the right direction because there is a lot of work. Charlie.

Featured Sponsorr

Thanks Charlie. I really do appreciate you looking into it for me. I have been talking to Syracuse local, and yeah they have lots of work.