Default IM certified but been Ive been on disability for 5 years what should i expect....

Featured Sponsor

On signing the books at local 1245. How much have things changed out there since 2012 that was the last time i signed the books out there. From what I heard people were doing a lot of solar energy work and a few got sent out to do groundman work like chopping wood and just easy things like that for about a month and a half then got sent home. What can I expect all my classmates already got apprentices and became journeyman at big utilities im just trying to start over again now that im a little bit healthier.

Does anyone know I just called the union they said to go on over there but that’s pretty much it it’s kind of a far drive from where I live about a 6 hour drive I’m wondering what I should expect on the first day and what to pack like clothes or food I’m going to be headed over there by myself.

Featured Sponsorr

none of you brothers know they even have a new new local 47 union hall in diamond bar that i had no idea about.