Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ??????????????

1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Why's that, Rob? Isn't everyone trying to go out with a bang? haha

Default Hello everyone

I haven't been on the site for a while. Good to see the old gang still here. I retired in April, but it looks like I may be doing some safety work part time in the Spring. Been getting to do more hunting and fishing, so I'll have to keep that priority going if I start the part time thing.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Blog Entries

Congratulations on retirement Duck, more time for woodworking!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Congratulations on your retirement Duck. I hope hunting and fishing is priority one!

Name:  deer2.jpg
Views: 1212
Size:  93.6 KB November 15
    Name:  deerlater.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  103.9 KB November 17
    Name:  steelhead1.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  144.6 KB November 18

I think I'm keeping the priority pretty focused.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Blog Entries

Well done Duck!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Yeah Duck , I think you are doing a great job ! I am slowly working on my retirement plan, currently building a log house on 6.5 acres. Lots of deer in the area and plenty of fishing as well. With a little luck I will retire in 3 years, that should give me enough time to build what I want. I am currently battling a bout of sciatica, first time, and it sucks! Happy trails!

Quote Originally Posted by rob8210 View Post
    Yeah Duck , I think you are doing a great job ! I am slowly working on my retirement plan, currently building a log house on 6.5 acres. Lots of deer in the area and plenty of fishing as well. With a little luck I will retire in 3 years, that should give me enough time to build what I want. I am currently battling a bout of sciatica, first time, and it sucks! Happy trails!
    Rob, what part of Ontario are you located? I have a camp in Iron Bridge, 72 miles East of Sault Ste. Marie. I saw as many wolves up there this year as deer and never saw a buck.

Featured Sponsorr

Your camp is in a great area, Duck. I am about 30 miles north of Kingston , Ontario. About 1.5 hours west of Ottawa. There is all kinds of wildlife around here. My wife just saw about a dozen deer right at the south end of the property we are building on. Just a couple of weeks ago we saw a beautiful 6 point buck on a back road less than 10 minutes away. There are many lakes in the area, I just haven’t gotten out yet to enjoy the fishing.