Thread: Pootnaigle

1. Default Pootnaigle

Featured Sponsor

Been a long time since I've been around this forum; but for those that remember Pootnaigle he had passed away recently.

https://www.lumbertonfamily.com/notices/Cliff-Morrison

RIP brother.

Sorry to hear of his passing , from reading his obituary he sounded like a fine man who put his family first. RIP Poot. Thank you for posting this.

So sorry to hear about the passing of Poot. What a wonderful man. I’m glad I had a chance to get to know him here on this site. He sure did love his family! And his humor is what I loved the most! You will be missed buddy! Your good friend...SugarFootz...aka LA.

Thanks for letting me know rcdallas.

Blog Entries

Tracy “Lost Art” was nice enough to let me know the bad news about “Poot”. I had tried a few times to contact him, but to no avail. His obituary is testament to the kind of man he was, he was always someone that could be relied on, even here on this site. Although I never met Cliff, I felt I knew him. It’s a sad day, Rest In Peace Brother, you will be sorely missed, Orgnizdlbr.
    Thanks Tracy, you’re the best.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Darn. Poot was quite a character.

It's a reminder that this forum has been around for a while.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Double darn. I enjoyed Poot’s unique way of saying his 2 cents. Rest In Peace my friend. Condolences to your family

Rip Poot. A real character , He will be sorely missed. 😓
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Featured Sponsorr

Sorry to hear the news about Poot. He was always a help and always interesting Thoughts and prayers are with his family.. Will miss you Poot
    "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."