1. Default Cal/Nev re interview

Featured Sponsor

Hey everyone has anyone ever interviewed twice for cal/nev and felt like it went worse then the 1st time I just interviewed and the committee basically acted like they wernt interested in you and to basically go apply at other jatc when I already have anyone ever gone through this?

I interview the same day, what was your rank? This was my first time applying.

3. Default

Fuck man I didn't do so good I got 104 you?

4. Default Got Bumped!!!!

This first batch of interviews bumped me down from #9 to #67. This is my second time, I applied back in 2016... Ranked #364 back then. It's been over a year this time around. And I missed a pole climbing class by 9 spots.

5. Default

I went down all the way to #18 and when they started interviewing again last may I got bumped up all the way to ##215, but since I recently applied again I scored #104 they said this year was gonna be a lot busier then last year so hears hoping.

6. Default

Featured Sponsorr

What experience do you guys have before you applied and interviewed? im a foreman in the 1245 doing power line clearance for Pg&E and hazard tree removals do you think they will recognize my experience and rank me at a decent spot ? Thanks I have my class a and am waiting to apply to the jatc cal nev. just curious if they care about tree climbing and power line clearance.
    Last edited by Climbing_chris; 04-22-2020 at 02:14 AM.