Default The corona virus

Featured Sponsor

Hey fellas, I just got to wondering how this virus pandemic has affected you. For me it’s close to life as usual, go to work avoid anyone I don’t know and use it as an excuse to stay out of the office. Really other than being extra careful around other people I pretty much carry on as normal. How about you guys?

Blog Entries

I got a terrible call from a cousin the other day, his son 57 YO otherwise healthy guy passed away from Covid19 at Mt.Sinai hospital in NYC last Tuesday. He leaves 3 kids, he was a practicing lawyer in NY, NJ, and an advocate in parts of the UK. 3 weeks ago he flew to Fla. to take the bar exam as he was hoping to relocate there. He was only there a long enough to take the bar. Presumably he was exposed there, or on the plane to and from Fla.

As for me, we here in Jersey are under a stay at home order. Go out for groceries, out for walks or to visit family but that’s it. I havent talked to any of the guys from the shop, but I’m sure it’s business as usual.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

I am so sorry to hear that Labor, my condolences. We too are under a stay at home order unless you are in what has been deemed essential services. Of course the definition is pretty loose. Most construction sites are ok , so we are still working , and keeping our distance from each other and the general public. Stay safe!

Blog Entries

Thanks Rob.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

5. Default

Our Gov., Desantis just put Florida on lock down today. Finally... I'm about like Labor. Just stayin home, usin the tread mill, go out once in awhile to publix for grocery's, but I was pretty well stocked up before this crap went down.
    Not real sure how it's gonna work out next week when I drive over to Tampa to check on my housebound 88 year old Aunt. I'm pretty sure I'll be stopped by FHP. Buddy of mine just got a couple hundred N95 filters he ordered like....3 months ago!! Gonna drop me a few by tomorrow. My wife already made a couple pretty cool masks, and now I'll have GOOD filters to put in it. Stay safe out there.....
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

We're having meetings on "Social Distancing". Crazy, right? Everyone drives a different truck to Jobsite. No more "social food" like donuts, etc. Tailboards? Signing with personal pens...…