Thread: Nicopress dies

Default Nicopress dies

Featured Sponsor

I’m looking for die’s the will go in a hydronic battery press tool. I’m using a green Lee gator flashlight looking tool. I want to crimp #6 copper sleeves/ splice. I have a nicopress but there getting hard to get. I was hoping to find a die equivalent that will fit the burndy gator tool thanks.

There are clip in dies for the gator tool. They clip in the back (D) die position
    X,P, and J dies would cover all the dies that are in the nicopress tool. I can get some part numbers for you. if you need them.
    Ours are either Burndy or Huskie

Part # for j die is W-161 BurndyName:  20220802_124647.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  2.98 MB
    Last edited by HOOKIT; 08-02-2022 at 01:58 PM.

3. Default

Featured Sponsorr

It sounds like you are looking for die sets that are compatible with a hydraulic battery-powered press tool, specifically the green Lee Gator flashlight tool. You are hoping to find a die set that will fit the Burndy Gator tool and allow you to crimp #6 copper sleeves and splices.

While I don't have specific knowledge about the compatibility of these tools, there are a few options you can consider to help you find the right die sets:

1. Check the manufacturer's website: You may be able to find die sets that are compatible with your specific tool by checking the manufacturer's website or contacting their customer support.
    2. Search for compatible die sets: You can also search online for die sets that are compatible with the Burndy Gator tool or similar tools, and check the specifications to see if they can be used for crimping #6 copper sleeves and splices.
    3. Consult with a professional: If you're unsure which die sets will work with your tool, it may be helpful to consult with a professional in the field, such as an electrician or contractor, who can provide guidance and recommendations.

I hope this information is helpful, and good luck with your search for the right die sets for your project!
    Last edited by MichaelEtha; 02-17-2023 at 07:54 AM.