Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. Default one day

Featured Sponsor

Maybe over a cold beer one day. To the guy who seen the advertisment in the sun news paper that is with the company theiss. Dont go near em.

poss11 Guest

Default jobs in aussie

hi sqizzy why you ready to leave its 65k plus o/t 4 weeks holidays 10 days sick plus you super paid all the same benerfets as w/power should be able too make 100k a year with out bustn a gut and no on call just 5 days a week and sunday when you want

Are guys having problems with Thiess services in Australia?

4. Default Oh yeah

They dont have a sniff (clue).

Thiess! do not get me started! I do not know how they are getting away with some of their bills,(they got done for safety) we go a few hours over and we get grilled as to justify it they go over by days we refuse to pay then head office calls up and tells the guys to pay it!?!? What gives with that? They are just off several weeks suspension after a whole series of mishaps but they are still not allowed to do glove and barrier work. I am sure that guy who removed his glove to do up a bolt and flashed over 22kV has had his arm amputated....
    Last edited by Squizzy; 04-12-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poss11
    hi sqizzy why you ready to leave its 65k plus o/t 4 weeks holidays 10 days sick plus you super paid all the same benerfets as w/power should be able too make 100k a year with out bustn a gut and no on call just 5 days a week and sunday when you want
    Hi Poss11,
    mmmm let me think about that, on call is giving me the $hit$ lately getting called out after 2am sucks cos you gotta work the whole next day and knock off is the start of your 10 hour break. (You guys in the US got it bad with just an 8 hour break thanks to Bush) In your speall on the pay Poss how many days public holidays are there? Must be close to 10 (you get paid for them as well)

poss11 Guest

Default public holidays

ye cob all the same as w/p only loose rdo which is no big deal

Default who would you apply with?

thinking of packing up in western Canada and heading to Aussie, not sure which company to apply with , any ideas ??? How much work is there with contractors, and do they pay more!!!!!! i would appreicate any info .. I seen an add that said name your price..

Default Hightime

Stay away from Thiess Services . They don't live up to what they promise.

linemanbillca1 Guest

Default jobs

Featured Sponsorr

I have been emailing all the places that were posted with no reply are these jobs real or am i having bad luck.If some wants to contact me for work in australia or any place else.I am willing to go to work as soon as possible my email is linemanbillca@yahoo.com will send resumee and anything else requested