riverhog14 Guest

Smile Progress Energy Employees

Featured Sponsor

I just applied on the 10th for a groundman position that closed on the 11th. I didnt fax my resume until the 13th. Do you think that'll be ok? How long did you wait until you found out you were getting interviewed?
    Last edited by riverhog14; 06-16-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Thumbs up grunt job

what yard? if you were late you should get an interview for the position,we need the help here in st. pete. do you like working alot of overtime? i hope so. we need kids who like to work,are fast learners ,fast on their feet, and quick upstairs too. fearless helps too. so does stupid,sometimes. and careful,nervous, cautious,and exacting. does this sound like you?? welcome home.

riverhog14 Guest

Thumbs up Im in!

sounds just like me! I applied for Winter Garden and Apopka. St. Pete area is a long drive for me, but Ill give it some consideration. I see quite a few openings for Clearwater. I really want this.

Thumbs up apprentice

sounds like a good idea to me. both yards have lots to do and some really good guys in them. you could dp a lot worse. clearwater is a good yard too, just too many suits hang around there for my taste, i'll just end up shooting my mouth off to someone i shouldn't. but,by all mean's if it gets you in the door,son, come on, we do need good,hard working,dedicated people. we will teach you all we can,all we ask is for an open mind. we'll fill it up with everything we can. good luck and i hope you ace the tests. if you need any help,i'm here and so are a bunch of other hands with plenty of time, some with lots more than me,but 28 years is just getting started. but anytime son,anytime.

Smile congrat's

Quote Originally Posted by riverhog14
    sounds just like me! I applied for Winter Garden and Apopka. St. Pete area is a long drive for me, but Ill give it some consideration. I see quite a few openings for Clearwater. I really want this.
    travel where you have too get your foot in the door. it will pay off later..way to go hog!!
    lineman641

Nick Bob Guest

Anybody know anything about the Substation test

riverhog14 Guest

For substation electrician apprentice, its the CAST test, same as for lineman apprentice. they have practice tests, go to there website. Also, theres currently 3 substation electrician apprentice openings!!

hot stick grinch Guest

Thumbs up Apprentice test

Quote Originally Posted by riverhog14
    For substation electrician apprentice, its the CAST test, same as for lineman apprentice. they have practice tests, go to there website. Also, theres currently 3 substation electrician apprentice openings!!
    do yoy have a web address for the cast (practice test) thanks hot stick grinch

JustClimbIt Guest

Default EEI CAST Test

www.eei.org/practicetests
    Thats the web site...you might also need a user login name and password...if you do PM me...unless anyone else has more info on it.

riverhog14 Guest

Featured Sponsorr

username: progress
    password: practice