Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Liar or Moron

DuFuss Guest

Featured Sponsor

Since SBatts is on my ignore list the only part of the thing I can see is the topic. Now I'm assuming he's asking people if they thing he's a liar or a moron. Yes we do.

2. Default What will he say then?

I have to wonder what Battman will have left to complain about should the Democraps take control of either the House, the Senate, or both. Let's face it, there are a lot of problems in this country right now, and he's convinced that Bush and the Republican's caused it all. Well, chances are there will be some change in November. So by December 1st, all of our problems should be solved, right? Not to worry everyone. Hillary will fix everything else in '08.

wormy Guest

Default chicken hawks

You guys attack Batts but what about his points.

4. Default

I know one thing Bush is, its a liar,and the closer it gets to election day the bigger they get.Him and his bought party are cleary worried.With that said I think both parties are a bunch of fakes.They say politics are local,being a union lineman I must support the dummacrats,the repundicans would surely eliminate the unions reduce your wages and benefits only to make thier owners richers

wormy Guest

Default Republican direction

Swamprat
    Just which direction do you like that the Republican party is headed?

By the way it looks like Batts as sent you over the edge. You don't try to defend any of the Republican accusations that he gives. You just attack him and your posts just keep getting more vile.

The republican party is in control of everything but if they can't get anything done now when will they be able to move in any direction?

They say they are for a smaller government but are doing the opposite.
    They say they are for morals but keep get hauled off to jail or caught up in scandals. It just goes on and on

Like I said buy Woodwards book and look at what Republicans are saying about the President. Delay and company tried to strongarm everyone and it is coming back at em

wormy Guest

Default liar or moron

He is definately a liar.
    Moron, I don't think so. He was smart enough to become President. Just not smart enough to do the job

wormy Guest

Default stay republican

What's gonna be your excuse or reason if democrats Don't get back in power? If America decides to stay Republican?
    I never said that republicans would lose power. I expect the democrats to make some gains but not enough to take over.

I personally like the democrats and republicans both in power. That way there is gridlock and the politicians can't screw stuff up to much. They are forced to work together to find a middle ground which I feel is where most of America stands

8. Default What points?

Quote Originally Posted by wormy
    You guys attack Batts but what about his points.
    Hey Worm, I'm not attacking Battman. I just can't get over the fact that he believes that EVERY problem in the U.S. today can be attributed to the Bush administration. Now look, Bush is no rocket scientist, but the cause of everything? Battman "goes to bat" for the democrats. If that's what he believes in, more power to him. However, his "points" read like a Michael Moore movie script. Any politician will FUCK ANY AND ALL OF US if they think they can get away with it. I am truly disgusted at the state of politics in this country. When is the last time, at any level, did you hear a politician tell you what HE WOULD DO as opposed to telling you how fucked up his opponent is? Our elected officials, with the exception of a select few, love the fact that in this country there is banter back and forth like what you read here on this site, at the local gin mills and supermarkets, etc. Want to know why? Because while we bicker back and forth with each other, they line up in Washington and take turns ass-raping us, and eroding any chance of prosperity for future generations. We ALL better wake the fuck up and put some elected officials in that want to make a difference. Not a difference in their checkbooks, but a difference on the American political landscape. Forget Republican/Democratic party lines. The 2 parties have sodomized us for too long. The time has come for a 3rd party to emerge to dilute the power these career politicians have been drunk on as far back as I can remember. Choose wisely in November, people. Choose wisely.

9. Default No one wins...

Quote Originally Posted by wormy
    I never said that republicans would lose power. I expect the democrats to make some gains but not enough to take over.

I personally like the democrats and republicans both in power. That way there is gridlock and the politicians can't screw stuff up to much. They are forced to work together to find a middle ground which I feel is where most of America stands
    Worm,
    It is the gridlock that kills this country. We are the richest country on Earth. Ever. Yet people live on the streets, eat from trash cans. People can't get medicine when they're sick, yet we're the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. The list of flaws could go on and on. How is it that we can't resolve the problems in this country? Because of Greed. Nothing else. Pure fucking greed. I agree with SwampRat. Term limits are an essential element to repairing this country from the inside. The longer a politician is in office, the more powerful he or she becomes. Lobbyists buy politicians daily, and everyone knows it. How can we send billions to other countries yet tell American citizens that there isn't enough money for Social Security increases to combat runaway medication costs. It's a damn disgrace. Other countries offer their kids free college educations. I wonder how many brilliant minds never see the inside of a lecture hall because a college education costs as much as a house. I have said it before and I'll say it again. As long as we are stuck with a 2 party system, we all lose. The machine will never allow one side or the other to destroy itself. A 3rd party can sway the balance of power enough so a crucial bill in the House or Senate won't be killed or passed solely along party lines. Politicians constantly point fingers at one another, blaming each other for nothing getting done (a.k.a.- Gridlock). Mix in some 3rd party politicians and the party lines become blurred. No more rubber stamped yays and nays. Democrats and Republicans can never seem to work together, unless it is to destroy 3rd party candidates who threaten to fuck up their little game. New blood has never been more drastically needed than it is now.

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@PSE&G
    Worm,
    It is the gridlock that kills this country. We are the richest country on Earth. Ever. Yet people live on the streets, eat from trash cans. People can't get medicine when they're sick, yet we're the most technologically advanced nation on the planet. The list of flaws could go on and on. How is it that we can't resolve the problems in this country? Because of Greed. Nothing else. Pure fucking greed. I agree with SwampRat. Term limits are an essential element to repairing this country from the inside. The longer a politician is in office, the more powerful he or she becomes. Lobbyists buy politicians daily, and everyone knows it. How can we send billions to other countries yet tell American citizens that there isn't enough money for Social Security increases to combat runaway medication costs. It's a damn disgrace. Other countries offer their kids free college educations. I wonder how many brilliant minds never see the inside of a lecture hall because a college education costs as much as a house. I have said it before and I'll say it again. As long as we are stuck with a 2 party system, we all lose. The machine will never allow one side or the other to destroy itself. A 3rd party can sway the balance of power enough so a crucial bill in the House or Senate won't be killed or passed solely along party lines. Politicians constantly point fingers at one another, blaming each other for nothing getting done (a.k.a.- Gridlock). Mix in some 3rd party politicians and the party lines become blurred. No more rubber stamped yays and nays. Democrats and Republicans can never seem to work together, unless it is to destroy 3rd party candidates who threaten to fuck up their little game. New blood has never been more drastically needed than it is now.
    I dont disagree with the premise of a third party, but where do you start? I would love to see a third party organized and bring some real opposition to the status quo.

Now to the point on gridlock, yes there is gridlock in congress, but its been that way ad infenitum. There was as much party bickering 200 years ago as there is today. Pick up some books on the riffs between Thomas Jefferson and John Marshall, thats a good starting point....

Another point on gridlock, why is there grilock in the halls of Congress when the Majority Party holds both Houses and the Whitehouse? Just a little something to think about......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt