Thread: Info on FLEAS

Jasper Guest

Default Info on FLEAS

Featured Sponsor

I'm curious if anyone has heard of the FLEAS recently or has any idea where I can get info on their past
    Federation of Lineman and Electricians Association
    Last edited by Jasper; 12-20-2006 at 07:40 PM.

OK I'll bite. WTF is FLEAS? Wait a minute my dog says he knows!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Cool

Your spelling is incorrect. Go to Google and do a search for "fun loving electricians". I think this is what you are looking for!
    Living my life and loving it!!!

So the FLE's are basically the electrical industry equivalent of free-masons?

I hppe they don't do the rolled up trouser leg bit. It's so undignified.

More along the lines of the freemasons before they started letting in anyone that was interested. The freemason society used to be just the working people. You won't find any lawyers or doctors in amongst the fle(a)s!
    Living my life and loving it!!!

6. Default

The way I understand it Flea stands for Fun loving electrical association,its a union within a union.Its a group of employees that band together,to change the outcome of policy to benefit themselves.Its illegal and can get you in bad standing with your union.

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Why would it be "illegal"? You mean Literally Illegal? or just "morally" as a union member?
    I personally don't know nothin bout em, but I can't see why it would be "illegal".
    The word Unconstitutional should probably be used instead of "illegal" in this case. Some of the practices employed by "fleas" may be in opposition to rules and regulations set forth in the IBEW Constitution.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt