Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Houston, twenty yrs at HL&P then 3 yrs on the road.

Default Evolution is a Religion do you believe in it Swamp?

Featured Sponsor

It takes blind faith to believe Evolution. More faith than it takes to beleive in God. So I just wondered does anybody here still believe it? The Scopes trials evidence was a single tooth... It was held up and heralded as the "missing link"... One tooth? We now know this tooth to be that of an extinct pig? Out of that one tooth a monkeyman was made. If you go to any museum of natural science you will find examples of monkeymen in different stages of transition to man. Pick just any one of those apemen and look at what fossils were found when and where and come back and report your findings. Lucy, Peking Man, austrailaphihicus, Nebraska Man, Piltdown man, java man... etc... Pick one, research the evidence and get back with me Swamp. you will find that all of them were fakes. Things like they found a fragment of skull, a year later fifty feet deeper two hundred yards away a knee joint. How about the knee belonged to a human, and the skull fragment to an ape... ? But from this they said the ape walked upright and used tools? From these two pieces an ape man was constructed and still resides in museums and science books today even though they now know the true nature of these fosils... Why would they do that? Because the alternative is unthinkable.

D.H. Kenyen the leading scientist in the feild of Chemical Evolution has been banned from teaching his findings in California.
    Last edited by CenterPointEX; 02-04-2007 at 11:38 PM.
    2Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial matters? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 1Corinthians 6

The question was do you believe in Evolution, It takes faith to belive in Evolution. I was just wondering if you or anybody else here still beleives in this religion. This is a religion forced on us by the state. It mandated by law via the Scopes Trial that this religion of Evolution will be taught.
    2Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial matters? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 1Corinthians 6

Ok, that is good, you do beleive in evolution. You say that this is a creditable explanation of mans genesis. I contend that it is not creditable. Because so far, all the evidence to that end has been discredited. All the so called ape man fossils have been out right lies and some of them fakes.

So SwampRat decendant of an Aperat... Not...

I ask, on what do you base the creditability of Evolution?

I would guess you would give an answer like it seems reasonable to me and besides the texts books say it is so... The text books lie Swamp... you can research it yourself or I can provide you with the information...

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    When I'm on my death bed...If I accept Jesus as my savior, I'd expect Jesus to look down on me and say..."Boy, You're a lier."
    Yeah, but it's worth a shot.

Personally I'll go with evolution. They keep digging up dinosaurs, but to the best of my knowledge they haven't dug up an angel yet.

By the way, I'm not having a pop at you CP. Everyone has their own belief. I do however think your beliefs forcefulness is actually covering up something else.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Swamprat, you are a liar amongst your other attributes. All you got is time these days being retired and all. So, the statement you ain't got time reeks of a bad transformer. PHew! I hate the smell of fried PCB's. I will accept that you don't have the Energy or Inclination though. I understand you have doubts about the credibility of the Bible even though Historisity, Archeology , and the created order of things support it.

What I don't understand is why you believe in Evolution even though Historicity, Archeology, Paleontology, Geneology or any other science for that matter have no supporting evidence that the theory of Evolution has any credibility.

Ok, B.C. maybe you can come up with a better answer than Swamp as to what do you credit your belief in Evolution? How does dinosaur fossils being found contribute to evolution?

The following have been used in text books as evidence of Evolution. And some still are.

Ramapithagus: http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...q=ramapithecus
    a genus of extinct Miocene ape known from fossils found in India and Pakistan and formerly thought to be a possible human ancestor. An oragatang.

Peking Man: You will find him in the encyclopedia but you won't find any fossil evidence of him anywhere... Somehow fourty of these skeletons were lost before anybody could examine them.

Piltdown Man http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/piltdown%20man
    a hypothetical early modern human, assigned to the genus Eoanthropus,
    whose existence was inferred from skull fragments that were allegedly
    found at Piltdown, England, in 1912 but were exposed as fraudulent through
    chemical analysis

Java Man: In 1891 They found a Skull fragment, then fifty feet away away a year later a human leg bone. A year later around the same location they found some teeth. The skull fragment and teeth were just like a Gibbon Moneky. The leg bone just like a mans... While this location was being excavated they also found human skulls it was later revealed.

Nebraska Man: A single tooth that an Ape man was derived from and beleived by Science in 1922. It was the evidence in the Scopes Monkey Trail. It has since been determined to be a Pigs tooth.

Neanderthal Man: Has been classified as a modern Homo Sapien with arthritis which caused him to walk bent over.

Lucy: A partial skeleton of a chimp... a half a mile away they found a human knee bone... there were no skull parts found with this skeleton. They put the knee on the monkey and walla... Ape Man. Maybe... just maybe... If'n we could get somebody to examine SwampRat... Evolution could be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt...
    Last edited by CenterPointEX; 02-06-2007 at 09:33 PM.

Swamp, again you lie, it ain't got nuttin to do with pissin... I have seen you piss... You pride yerself in being an ace cut pisser...You just see a problem with your faith... and if you loose your faith in Evolution... You got a serious problem... This is the same reason some of the above mentioned ape men are still in the Encylopedia. Because the alternative is unthinkable.

Can anybody out there give me a good reason, considering the above evidence why we should buy the threory of Evolution?
    Last edited by CenterPointEX; 02-07-2007 at 03:33 AM.

What is a SWAG Swamp?

Have you ever looked into the the lives of the leading Evolutionists Batts?
    These guys would make Jack the Ripper look like a choir boy.

And does anybody have any information or evidence to show me that supports Evolution other than the lies posted below? Cause if you don't then you believe Evolution by faith and not by reason or evidence.

What I don't understand is why you believe in Evolution even though Historicity, Archeology, Paleontology, Geneology or any other science for that matter have no supporting evidence that the theory of Evolution has any credibility.

Ok, B.C. maybe you can come up with a better answer than Swamp as to what do you credit your belief in Evolution? How does dinosaur fossils being found contribute to evolution?

The following have been used in text books as evidence of Evolution. And some still are.

Ramapithagus: http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...q=ramapithecus
    a genus of extinct Miocene ape known from fossils found in India and Pakistan and formerly thought to be a possible human ancestor. An oragatang.

Peking Man: You will find him in the encyclopedia but you won't find any fossil evidence of him anywhere... Somehow fourty of these skeletons were lost before anybody could examine them.

Piltdown Man http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/piltdown%20man
    a hypothetical early modern human, assigned to the genus Eoanthropus,
    whose existence was inferred from skull fragments that were allegedly
    found at Piltdown, England, in 1912 but were exposed as fraudulent through
    chemical analysis

Java Man: In 1891 They found a Skull fragment, then fifty feet away away a year later a human leg bone. A year later around the same location they found some teeth. The skull fragment and teeth were just like a Gibbon Moneky. The leg bone just like a mans... While this location was being excavated they also found human skulls it was later revealed.

Nebraska Man: A single tooth that an Ape man was derived from and beleived by Science in 1922. It was the evidence in the Scopes Monkey Trail. It has since been determined to be a Pigs tooth.

Neanderthal Man: Has been classified as a modern Homo Sapien (Human) with arthritis which caused him to walk bent over.

Lucy: A partial skeleton of a chimp... a half a mile away they found a human knee bone... there were no skull parts found with this skeleton. They put the knee on the monkey and walla... Ape Man. Maybe... just maybe... If'n we could get somebody to examine SwampRat... Evolution could be proved beyond a shadow of a doubt...

Face it Swamp even though there is no evidence to support Evolution you believe it... Therefor you believe it by Faith.
    Last edited by CenterPointEX; 02-07-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    I'll trust evolution against those bible thumping queers and druggies you see going to jail for ripping off poor old ladies.
    Have you ever examined the lives of the leading evolutionsits Batts? Darwin... Darwins bulldogs... Huxley, Hitler... Stalin... etc.

9. Default OK, I'm jumping in...

Quote Originally Posted by CenterPointEX View Post
    Swamp, again you lie, it ain't got nuttin to do with pissin... I have seen you piss... You pride yerself in being an ace cut pisser...You just see a problem with your faith... and if you loose your faith in Evolution... You got a serious problem... This is the same reason some of the above mentioned ape men are still in the Encylopedia. Because the alternative is unthinkable.

Can anybody out there give me a good reason, considering the above evidence why we should buy the threory of Evolution?
    Well, with religion and the Bible, you must take someone's word that the book is the way it is, blind faith. With evolution, you have cold, hard science to prove and backup the theory. An example? The bible takes us back, what, approx 4000 yrs to the garden of Eden, right? Yet dinosaur fossils carbon date back 100 million years, give or take. What gives? I thought it was a snake in the tree, not a T-Rex. No disrespect, but I have trouble buying the stories. I have always believed that organized religion was a tool to control the masses, brainwashing if you will. It is something that is most effective if it is engrained into a persons mind from a young age. If you have no religious training in your youth, it will be much harder to find it later in life. I feel that I am living proof of that. Now of course, the question always comes up: How can you explain the existence of the world? Well, I can't. Neither can you. No one knows for sure. NO ONE. But if it's any consolation, eventually we ALL will achieve enlightenment in some way, shape, or form. Right after the lid slams shut.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@PSE&G View Post
    Well, with... the Bible, you must take someone's word that the book is the way it is, blind faith.

There are around 1,800 prophecys in the Bible that have come to pass. There is nothing out there that has even in the ballpark with this kind of accuracy. It takes blind faith not to beleive the Bible.

With evolution, you have cold, hard science to prove and backup the theory
    There is no science; cold or hard, to back up the theory of Evolution. The above examples are what you are refering to. Peking Man, Nebraska Man, etc. They are all fakes, not science. That is a fact that Science will attest to.
    . An example? The bible takes us back, what, approx 4000 yrs to the garden of Eden, right? Yet dinosaur fossils carbon date back 100 million years, give or take. What gives?
    Doctor Mary Leaky found a sulfer bed in Africa from a volcanic eruption... supposedly from six million years ago... in that sulfer bed were foot prints. Rhinos, Dinosaurs, Elepahnts, and ummmm.... Humans. How does science expalain...? No, Explanation,
    I thought it was a snake in the tree, not a T-Rex.
    Dinosaurs are still here... They were on Noahs Ark... and you can find them in any country, in all the major cities.
    Carbon dating is derived from what we know about the breakdown of carbon. We know the rate radiation breaks it down and we extrapolate that backwards. This system assumes the amount of radiation hitting the earth has been the same for the last one hundred or more million years.... That my friend is insanity. Our Sun is shrinking... if we run that formula backwards it wasn't that many million years ago that the suns outer reaches would have touched the earth.

...Where are the dinosaurs you ask?... Reptiles as long as they live never quit getting bigger... There was a set of conditions on earth prior to the flood that let men live eight or nine hundred years... Ok... let a Iguana live for three hundred years... how big will it be? The word Dinosaur means "Big Lizard". The pyramids? Hard if you only got seventy years to do it... But if you got three hundred years to think about it and three hundred years to do it... Use a Dino for labor maybe?

No disrespect, but I have trouble buying the stories. But if it's any consolation, eventually we ALL will achieve enlightenment in some way, shape, or form. Right after the lid slams shut.
    Now just what makes you think there is life after death? If you don't beleive the prophecies that are in the Bible that have come to pass? Have you examined these prophecies or do you just diss them on some one elses word?