Wink Lets hear your opinion on Mike Vick....

Featured Sponsor

-far as I am concerned, th' man is a prime example of self-important movie star jock gone wrong.

Lifted by the belief he was above the law,(pushed by his star treatment since puberty),thanks, college scouts!, Mike believed he could get away with anything.

Sadley, it's true, with a talent like mike, he will probably weather the storm and live to play the game again.

You see, the NFL will go to any length to keep star power/talent at the forfront of public awareness pure as driven snow.

You choose your hero, I'll choose mine. (It never was and never will be Mike Vick).

I have my sad Irish eyes on a cleveland brown......

National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Default Mike Vic

His days of professional sports should be ended. Keep in mind that he and Allan Iverson, another street punk super star who is nothing but criminal still gets away with all his gangsta crap grew up together ion the same hood in Newport News, VA. I remember when the professional sports used be the example of behavior and living by the rules. Todays professinoal sports only sends messages that once your a pro you can do anything you want and get a way with it. Drugs, steriods, gambling, DUI, domestic violence, the list goes on. The sad part is that fans don't really care either, nor do the owners as long as the money keeps pouring in, that is why I have kind of lost interest in all pro sports. The minor leagues and college sports give you good games.

Blog Entries

Well, as I type the response to the question, my Lab is laying next to my chair keeping me company, that will give some idea of what my opinion will be. This guy is a gutless scumbag. What he did and helped to do to those dogs is behavior I cant even fathom. The sad part is he will do his time in a Federal prison, while that aint no picnic, it aint a maximum security State Prison where he belongs. When he gets out, he should be given the job of official dog sh!t picker for the rest of his life. As I said, he is a scumbag..........
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Blog Entries

LMAO, thanks for the link Swamp.....it dont get any better, absolutly poetic justice!!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default Too bad it aint going

Featured Sponsorr

to be a state prison. Where they should hook him up with the baddest MF in the place and tell him we're going to hang the loser if he lives through it ! I don't think he will ever see a NFL field again as a player.

Koga