Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

yes,many things could have gone wrong,,,,I hope he is ok,,,the facts will come out ,,,scammy,buy the way ,,didnt mean to come off like an ass,,,,its just the way I am ,,sorry,scammy

Blog Entries

No need to be sorry Scam, when we post, we just need to be cognizant of the fact not only us lineman visit this site...............
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

3. Default sad

I know some guys on this system from what they were told he was readjusting a switch with the top side still hot,one hand on the top of the switch and the other on a fiberglass bracket that was tracking he had leather work gloves on,they took the bracket for the inspection

4. Exclamation vero

1stlet me say how i hope every thing is alright and jason makea afull recovery. i know from personnal experance that randle the reat of the management take this mishap serously i worked there as contractor for w,a .chester for 2yrs. & they take safety as job one. i was not there but what it sounds like to me is another power company hand that came from big company to small company & over confindent and in hurry took short cut and got burned.

5. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1 View Post
    I know some guys on this system from what they were told he was readjusting a switch with the top side still hot,one hand on the top of the switch and the other on a fiberglass bracket that was tracking he had leather work gloves on,they took the bracket for the inspection
    Iceman1 is correct, that is what has happened. After doing some interviews with the crew and speaking with Jason at one point the switch was dead and the last step he made it hot after booming down it was decided the the switch needed to be readjusted, Jason boomed back up and did not put his gloves on. We utilize a 5 foot rule or anything above the neutral you must wear your rubber. Jason will have surgery on his right hand Wednesday hoping for a full recovery.