Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Things I Build

Default Lean on Me

Featured Sponsor

In the article from Powerlineman Magazine that had the article about Chicagohand and I, I referred to eagle head canes being carved for veterans. These are pictures of the cane I made for my father-in-law.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default It has been a while

It has been quite a while since my last post. I have been real busy with family, church, work, and hobbies. Here is a couple signs I made. Let me know if anyone would like me to make one. I can pretty much do whatever you want as far as a one line. If you want more than one line it would have to have the letters flat on the board like the "Tom's Garden" sign. Average price is $20.00 plus shipping.

Default My Latest.

I carved this fella out of a chestnut tree we took down to build a new 3-phase line.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunter View Post
    I carved this fella out of a chestnut tree we took down to build a new 3-phase line.
    Duck, that carving is absolutely beautiful!! 👍
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks, the most time-consuming thing I've carved.

Default Just finished these.

Just finished these. It has been a while since I have posted. We have been busy, but I finally am finding some shop time. The bullet pens are from 30/06 casings and the wood pens are from cocobolo wood. PM me if interested.

Duck, you and Chicago Hand do some pretty awesome work. I wish I had half that talent!

Default late reply appologize

To those who messaged me, I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Please check your in box.

Default Hey CH

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO HAND. View Post
    To those who messaged me, I am sorry about the delay in getting back to you. Please check your in box.
    I tried to message you back but I got a reply that your mailbox is full. You can E mail me at Mack266108@aol.com.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Featured Sponsorr

I cleaned the message box out. Thanks for the heads up.