Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Things I Build

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsor

Awesome artwork Duck!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Got no idea on hours I have into it Greg. I got the idea from a picture I saw, it is actually a tattoo design from Ireland. I mostly used chisels on this piece. I bought the wood on a trip through Vermont a couple years ago, going out to see my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    That's really nice man! How long did that take ya? Did ya have like, a picture or drawing to go by? Wood Chisel?
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default First pole

This is a carving I did a few years ago, don't know if I ever shared it. It's supposed to be an apprentice on his first pole. He's cut out and bearhugging the pole.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Here's something I built. It's an illuminated frame for the local town hall's yearly display of Christmas trees.

It's based on an aluminium frame with steel mesh supporting sections of LED strip that look like neon. The theme is Las Vegas.

For reference, the Department of Villainy is just a group of bearded friends, and is a play on the local governments department naming system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9kSbnm5XrI
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Good stuff Clive!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt