Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Things I Build

Featured Sponsor

I will make the letter opener for ya, just give me the go ahead. Is that orange and blue the right colors??????

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO HAND. View Post
    I will make the letter opener for ya, just give me the go ahead. Is that orange and blue the right colors??????
    Are ya reading my posts CH? Tell those wild boys of yours to knock it off so you can concentrate.

CH, I don't want a letter opener. I never use the one I have. I looked today and I have a Swingline staple remover.

http://www.cleansweepsupply.com/page...-swi37141.html

Elegantly designed staple remover is uniquely shaped to gently extract staples without tearing paper. Contoured for comfort with an attractive and contemporary satin finish. Removes all standard and mini-size staples.
    I like the grip and the end is not sharp, but it's thin enough to slip in and then there are the sides that stops the slide where you can lift and removes the staple quite easily.

I'd love to have a pretty handle one that you have made and I'm hoping you can work it so it's kinda like the one above. As you see they aren't that expensive, but it would be cool to have an orange and blue one like that specially made by Chicago Hand.

Name:  DSC00821.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  84.3 KB

I haven't posted anything I've made in a while. I made this tree topper for my son. It's similar to a santa I did for my mother a year ago.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

That is really cool looking. What type of wood is used for carving?????

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO HAND. View Post
    That is really cool looking. What type of wood is used for carving?????
    Hey Chicagohand, Merry Christmas. I use basswood almost all the time. Takes the blade well. The group I carve with is starting a new project. We are carving eagle heads for canes for wounded veterans. I'll post some pics soon.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

Default My newest creation

Thomas Edison model #0001
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My newest one. These outlets have 2 USB ports. I sure would like to sell some.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very cool!

Default Check your yahoo e-mail

Chicago-hand....please check your yahoo. e-mail ,thanks .

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    No question about it.....this guy can wire up a bank.You name it,he will wire it up.Im not into this,and have no interest in doing what he did.But if you asked me.....the guy did a great job and went into detail.So I have no choice but to give the guy an A-PLUS,,,,,,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyIc...?v=PyIctEga15g
    Id say he has way too much time on his hands.....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt