Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Featured Sponsor

Yeah, but quite frankly I'd have sacked CP Ex too. I've worked alongside a hard-core bible thumper and it's like having your brain put through a cheese grater.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    Yeah, but quite frankly I'd have sacked CP Ex too. I've worked alongside a hard-core bible thumper and it's like having your brain put through a cheese grater.
    You would have to know him,he isnt always like that,he is the type of person that is like a light switch,you couldnt tell if he was off or on, I could go on,but he is a good lineman and has a good family............now I will tell you something funny,once at a bar I asked his wife,what she saw in him,well her answer kind of floored me,it was what he had in his pants she said,she didnt say it that nice,but you catch my drift........and she is a hottie.

I wonder if it makes her scream "Ooh yes! Praise the LORD!!!" When he uses it.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bigclive View Post
    i wonder if it makes her scream "ooh yes! Praise the lord!!!" when he uses it. :d
    now that isssssssss funny..............that what i now wished i would have said.