Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Thanks All For Your Info

Featured Sponsor

This System Is In A Meat Packing Plant. The Contamination Is From Bone Meal And Lard That Is In The Air. I Believe That Hot Water Will Cut It The Best. They Tried Spraying The Glass With Silicone And It Just Made The Contamination Worse. Do Yall Have Any Ideas On Anything That We Might Try To Prolong The Time Between Cleaning. Right Now We Have To Clean The System Every 3-6 Months. We Have Been Doing It De-energised, But It Is Very Costly To Shut Down The Whole Plant And You Only Have A 4-5 Hr Window Because Of The Coolers.

i could belive it being INSIDE the building the general dynamics building in san diego has open wire 4kv inside the building its pretty hairy!!

sounds like they need some of that enclosed medium voltage bussduct. i put a crap load of that in sony's mfg building its pretty neat stuff and good to 25kv

Any of these systems work on Dist. & Trans. voltages.....

Out of a bucket...
    Attachment 1255
    A production washer...
    Attachment 1254
    A helo washer...
    Attachment 1253
    Or dry-washing
    Attachment 1252
    Last edited by barehander; 06-05-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    You say, this system is INSIDE a meat packing plant. Do you mean "Literally"...INSIDE a meat packing plant....Like "Under Roofs and shit"?

Or just...."Inside the Property" of a Meat packing Plant?
    SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION I MENT THAT IT IS A CUSTOMER OWNED SYSTEM

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Cool Picts BH.

Done all of that. EXCEPT the "Dry Wash". Can ya tell me a bit about that?
    I told ya about the "Corn Cobs"...but buy your picture of "Dry Wash"...I ain't got a clue man. Hope you didn't think I was jokin about the Corn Cobs, I wasen't.

What is that? Like, Presurized hot air or somethin?

Tell me about "Dry Wash" Please.
    Swamp, it's the same thing. It's a sandblaster with some air dryers on it, a non-conductive hose, and a hollow stick with a special tip. We use ground up corn cob and walnut shells to spray.....works great on really contaminated insulators that you might not want to spray water on. We also use it in Subs. after a transformer fire or explosion to clean oil off of insulators and the structures.
    Yep, corn cobs........

Default media.

Featured Sponsorr

If by chance you reload for your rifles and other firearms you know that the more common media for your brass polishing tumbler is corn cobs or walnut hulls.