Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pee bags

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by taco View Post
    those pee bags make great hand warmers in the winter time
    Until they burst.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

2. Talking piss bags

take a razor find the corner of the bag still in the wrapper cut a little hole in it. put it back into the sack. set back and watch ur pole buddy get pissed on ha ha ha.
    NateDog

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

In the city we would use an empty soda pop bottle. But here is an interesting fact about Kentucky.

It is legal for a man to expose his penis just as long as he doesnt show or reveil his testicals. lol

Had some cops tell us about that while we were reconductoring an old historic downtown area and we complained cause the buisnesses would let us use the restrooms and there was no place to sneek behind to piss. Thats when the cop walked over to the bucket truck right outside of the town banks front door opened the bin door and pissed with folks walkin in and out right next to him.

Default We have had the pee bags for 5 years or so

Granted nothing better on a hot day then letting the little guy get some fresh air, then again when your in a congested area and have to go where your own little private yellow river might not be appreachated the bag comes in handy. Doing work on a busy roadway I have taken mine up in the bucket with me and smiled while filling it up.

Bull Dog--
    When you read it did it say the Union was doing something? I read it today and, It said the Union was having problems with it but it did not say what was going on with it. Something about only the guys got them and not the women.?
    I figure if we got handed them, we would have to hand them back in to excange them out because we might use them in our tree stands and not at work
    What next a box to take a #2 in?
    Ski.

One would hope your talking about "new" bags and not used ones!

Yeah but they don't stay warm for long....
    From the pole to the hole and both sides of the meter....

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by zapped74 View Post
    Doing work on a busy roadway I have taken mine up in the bucket with me and smiled while filling it up.
    Did you drop or throw it at someone when it was full?
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com