Default ANyone wanna trade Company T shirts?

Featured Sponsor

Anyone wanna trade some t shirts...I have a couple of shirts from my place and thought it would be nice to trade for an FPL or a municapality shirt, I don't really care, but It'd be cool to start a collection..

I had some FPL t-shirts but I used them to wash the truck. Sorry

lol thanx anyway.....ANyone have any FPL t shirts used/new i don't care

sure i wouldnt mind having someone elses shirts to go get bilergerant at the bar with!!

lol were not allowed too anymore since someone wearin a company sirt was at the chineese buffett drunk, loud and pushin people round!! lol

But that's what you're supposed to do at the Chinese buffets. How else would you get to the food?

I mean you _could_ just stand there and wait while some silly old cow attempts to remove all the prawns from the chop suey with a large spoon. Or you could just push along as if she wasn't there.

Dammit! Now you've made me feel hungry!
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

I take mine to Salvation Army and hope that the local "around towners" get their hands on them.

I would love to trade a shirt or hat, but we are lucky to get a paycheck!
    Last edited by Patriot; 04-29-2010 at 09:13 PM.

8. Angry Trade for a shirt?

I'd trade... but my company is in the process of taking it right off my back along with my retirement.. I work for the same outfit as Patriot.

Talking uk shirts

would love some shirts from across the pond drop me a personal message when you get time
    engineers aren,t god,s

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Featured Sponsorr

Lookin for rodeo shirts or just company shirts? Only thing I dont part with is my storm hats.