Page 143 of 153 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1526

Featured Sponsor

John hoisted his beer and said, “Here’s to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!” That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!
    He went home and told his wife, Mary, “I won the prize for the Best toast of the night.”
    She said, “Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?”
    John said, “Here’s to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife”
    “Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!” Mary said.
    The next day, Mary ran into one of John’s drinking buddies on the street corner.
    The man chuckled leeringly and said, “John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary.”
    She said, “Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised meself. You know, he’s only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him move faster.”
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

President Obama walks into a local bank in Chicago to cash a check. He is surrounded by Secret Service agents. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"

Cashier:
    "It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama:
    "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"

Cashier:
    "Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of 9/11, impostors, forgers, money laundering, and bad mortgage underwriting not to mention requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:
    “Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier:
    "I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama:
    "I am urging you, please, to cash this check. I need to buy a gift for Michelle for Valentine’s Day"

Cashier:
    "Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into one of our bank branches without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a coffee cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.”
    “Another time, Andre Agassi came into the same place without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot where as the tennis ball landed in a coffee cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
    So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"

Obama:
    Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue.”

Cashier:
    "Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Default No comment

I will refrain from commenting ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Default Acts 2: 38

A woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church services, when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled: 'Stop! Acts 2:38!'
    (Repent and be Baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins may be forgiven.)

The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.

As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar: 'Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture at you.'

'Scripture?' replied the burglar.. 'She said she had an axe and two 38s!'

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks him, “Are you allergic to anything?”
    He says “Yes, just caffeine.”
    “Have you ever been in the service?” the interviewer asks.
    “Yes,” he says, “I was in Iraq for two years.”
    The interviewer says “That will give you 5 extra points toward employment here.”,
    and then asks, “Are you disabled in any way?”
    The guy says, “Yes… an IED exploded near me and blew my testicles clean off.”
    The interviewer tells the guy “O.K. In that case, I can hire you right now. Normal hours are from 8am to 4pm. You can start tomorrow at 10am, and plan on starting at 10am every day. Don’t worry,we’ll still pay you from 8am.”
    The guy is puzzled and says, “If the hours are from 8am to 4pm, why don’t you want me to be here before 10am?”
    “‘This is a government job,” the interviewer says, “For the first two hours we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that.”

There was a virgin that was going out on a date for the first time and she told her grandmother about it.

Her grandmother says, "Sit here and let me tell you about those young boys.

"He is going to try to kiss you; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that."

She continued, "He is going to try to feel your breast; you are going
    to like that, but don't let him do that.

He is going to try to put his hand between your legs; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that.

Then the grandmother said, "But, most importantly, he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. It will disgrace the family."

With that bit of advice in mind, the granddaughter went on her date
    and could not wait to tell her grandmother about it.

The next day she told her grandmother that her date went just as the old lady said.

She said, "Grandmother, I didn't let him disgrace the family. When he tried, I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family."

Umm a feller worked inna office n there wuzza really purdy girl there n he really wanted to have sex with her but she wuz seeing someone else so onbe day he approached he n said Ill give you100$ to have sex with me n she promptly said No n he replied that he wud throe the money on the floor n by the time she bent over n picked it up he wud be done so she called her boyfriend n told him all about it n he said go for it n call me back when yer done he wont even be able to get his pants down n so bout a hour later she called him back n he said what took so long? n she sed the ******* had all quarters

A guy was walking along a Florida beach when he came across a lamp, partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after the Democrats balance the budget and eliminate the debt."

"You crafty little *******," said the genie.

A 25 year old Jewish girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting and crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!"

Without answering, the girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Mercedes stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with gray hair and wearing a yarmulke steps out of the car and enters the house. He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them, "Your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life. Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath two retail furniture stores, a deli, a condo in Miami, and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a chain of jewelry stores and a $25,000,000 bank account. However, if there is a miscarriage, I'm not sure what to do. What do you suggest?"

All silent at this point, the mother placed a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and told him, 'You'll **** her again."

Featured Sponsorr

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish."
    The sunny California sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, and the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
    The man thought for a while, and said, "I want a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."
    The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges and environmental consequences that kind of undertaking would create. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel would take over thousands of miles! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me."
    The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want ...to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say "nothing!", and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four?"