Default What's in a Name?

Featured Sponsor

This was fun. And it was funny when I did my first and middle name. Mine means "warlike nymph"! LMAO! Oh, I'm soooo scary! So do your first and middle name and find out!

What's in your name?

http://www.babynamer.com/

"Shinning with Fame" Ya, right, ok! I got fame alright for all the wrong reasons.
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Clive Mitchell = Cliff who resembles God.

It couldn't handle my Irish middle name (Shanley).
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Clive, it couldn't handle my mother's given name either. Oveda.

Oveda. I asked my grandmother once, "How could you name a little bitty baby Oveda? It's too much name for a little baby." Yeah, now it fits but no one has it. It doesn't even exsist.

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    "Shinning with Fame" Ya, right, ok! I got fame alright for all the wrong reasons.
    LMAO! I'm sure the Boss would agree with ya.

Featured Sponsorr

The Shanley bit is actually a second name. Apparently a distant grandfather came from Ireland and they wouldn't let him into a Scottish regiment with an Irish name, so he took his wifes maiden name and his real surname then became the family middle name. Hence Clive Shanley Mitchell.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com