Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Jeezuz Swampy. It's all politics, politics, politics. Ever thought of becoming a politician?
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

"we" do not elect the president,the delegates and super delegates do.hillary is ahead in popular votes but the party doesnt want her.remember bush/gore? one won the popular vote the other won the electoral vote.the only good news is ted is dying.

Default My humble opion

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Blame your fu(king talking heads like limpdick and hannity for sabotaging Hillary's election in Stop Hillary. You assholes deserve no better
    You Mr. Batts seem to play the blame game in all your posts. But, this what Democrats do best. You blame the Republicans when Republican policy's don't go the way you like it and now you blame the Republicans when the Democrats are cutting there own throats. It's all the Republicans fault. Just remember A DEMOCRATE GOT US INTO VEITNAM AND A REPUBLICAN GOT US OUT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PA BEN View Post
    You Mr. Batts seem to play the blame game in all your posts. But, this what Democrats do best. You blame the Republicans when Republican policy's don't go the way you like it and now you blame the Republicans when the Democrats are cutting there own throats. It's all the Republicans fault. Just remember A DEMOCRATE GOT US INTO VEITNAM AND A REPUBLICAN GOT US OUT.

Ummm, do some research and find out who first sent troops to Viet Nam. BTW, it wasnt a Democrat........
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    So Labor.....
    What's your take/opinion on the 2 vids posted in this thread? Just curious.

You talkin about Eisenhower? Ya mean, HE started the Vietnam war??
    Damn....learn somethin every day.
    Cant run either one......pc is is effed up and old.....must be on my end if everyone else can run the vids.......time for a new PC, interested in a MAC, anyone use one? I hear good stuff about em.......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Ummm, do some research and find out who first sent troops to Viet Nam. BTW, it wasnt a Democrat........
    Well, as ussual I was wrong again......

In September 1950, US President Harry Truman sent the Military Assistance Advisory Group (MAAG) to Vietnam to assist the French in the First Indochina war. The President claimed they were not sent as combat troops, but to supervise the use of $10 million worth of US military equipment to support the French in their effort to fight the Viet Minh forces.

wormy Guest

let me see what first
    PA Ben...you are correct about vietnam...I don't see what that has to do with today but you are correct. Are you saying that since a Democrat started Vietnam its okay for a Republican to start Irag? It would be very easy to go back and point out mistakes of BOTH parties over the last 50 years but I am more concerned about the future

I also could not run vids I did watch the youtube...Let me see Obama wants to get rid of Nukes....Sounds like a good idea for everyone, it would make me feel better to know i could not be vaporized at any minute

The second video I watched about 20 seconds and got bored...Very easy to respond with another video of some right wing Aryan nation shooting off his mouth so I don't really see the point

Loner made a statement about Teds brain cancer being a good thing. Is that the feeling of the other Republicans on this board? Is that what we have become? Ted has the same cancer my Dad had in the same spot. It took my Dad 18 months to die. First they went in and removed what they could. He was back to normal for awhile but slowly went downhill. Its terrible that anyone has to go through this and I would not ANYONE to go through it. LONER you worthless piece of sh*t you come kiss my ass. YOU are whats wrong with America, your an idiot
    Death and politics are not connected. You might not like him but he was good enough for the voters who elected him and apparently he served them well cause he kept getting elected

Batts to give Limbaugh or Hannity any credit for anything is beyond me. They did not have anything to do with it. That was all show. In fact rush was getting people to vote for Hillary while Hannity was getting against. I give Rush credit he can be entertaining sometimes. Not factual but entertaining. Hannity is a dumbass. I would like to see Randy Rhoades (got kicked off air america for calling Hillary a whore during a private dinner) and Hannity but into a room and watch her beat his ass

And finally Praise God I am an independent

Default It beats hell out of me,

how you right wingers will pick and choose and act as if something were a revelation to you when you have a myriad of sources to check references etc. concerning all these politicians.

Instead you deliberately pick some goofy source like Limbaugh, ( who incidently wimped out of Viet Nam also) and act as if he were an authority.

Just be truthful. Labor, I'm sorry but the reference I checked actually stated that in 1950 the Truman administration sent 35 adviser types to Viet Nam. Of course they were helping the French at the time as this country was funding ever thing. When Dien Bien Phu fell the French folded everything up later and that's when we took up the fight. This was in the Eisenhower admin. We sent quite a few military advisers over then.

As far as sins of the Kennedy's. Good God, check the Bush families resume. They have as much crap as the Kennedy's. Neil Bush etc. G.W.Bush etc.

Oh by the way G.W. swore off golf in 03 as a sacrifice to the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. This lasted for 2 months before he was back on the links. This from Newsweek. What a friggin phoney!

I see them damn Democrats got to McCleland also and conned him into writting that book. They are so devious.

I rarely believe anything I see in a video. There are to many tricks played with all the technology nowadays. At least that's what I see written. If it's written in a reputable newsmagazine, I usually believe it then and even then take it with a grain of salt.

To much propaganda thrown around nowadays. If I am pretty sure it happened I might believe it, and then maybe not.

One thing I know and believe. I think the current administration has made a complete botch of things economically in our country and have consistently went against a lot of the advice given them by even their own party members concerning world affairs.

Only time will tell and maybe judge them. It's time to let a new group of idiots try to see if they can unravel the current mess. I don't see how a new regime can make much headway.

That's some of the reasons I think politics are a poor subject for a site such as this. No body has any idea of what to do. Just a bunch of gum beating for nothing.

Featured Sponsorr

I have heard from that preacher when he was on the radio with Michael Medved, good insight i thought.Wake up America and support our troops and the administration who are kicking the crud out of those who like to fly planes into sky scrapers. You do remember that dont you , even though your liberal media wont show it on the news anymore because it might be to disturbing.Stay the course over there and keep a landing strip right in the middle of it all.