Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Well Swampgas, when I see someone throwing out non-sensical bull shit and espousing labels that they have no idea what it means I am compelled to reply in kind. Please buy a dictionary. Besides your grade school spelling we have enough trouble deciphering your babble. We won't mention your linework expertise. Looky at them transmission linemen. Good grief.

Facinating post overall with excellent demonstration of free speech. I question the overall communication and receptivity of the participants, however, healthy debate is the foundation of "Our Country".

Today, we, the American people find ourselves in unfamiliar and uncomfortable territory involving domestic, foriegn and financial issues. The solution is not found in blame or what political party is the cause. The solution is recognizing the problem, accepting responsibility and taking corrective action. We became the "GREATEST NATION" by applying these principals here at home, abroad and most importantly personally as an individual. The "FREEDOM" we have achieved and wish to keep comes with sacrifice which has many forms, some are palitable, others uncomfortable. As individual's we must hold ourselves responsible for our actions and dicisions. The elected officials who represent our voice are easy targets for blame yet we hold the key to their office, our vote.

As this moment in time draws to a close we should not misplace our passion because of perceived defeat or disagreement, but continue to pursue change with the same enthusiasm. We are after all the "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".

swamprat,you never met a gay lineman? what about steve? all he talks about is suckingcock and gettin guys alone in alleys.

Listen girlfriend, you're the one who's up in my shit. You're so consumed with my picture, my handle, my sexuality, etc,etc... I'm sorry to come into your 3400+ post world. God help anyone who's not in compliance with you. I'm sorry swamp that I try to think for myself and not repeat the one sided shitfest coming from foxnews/rush. Check your posts, mostly nonsense. "Phuq fox news."

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    "In your shit".
    Naw, I just like screwin with a guy like you. It just gets your panties in a wad. I gotta admit though, I was just really corious how ya got that for a handle though. I'm guessin it's biblical shit, but I also knew you'd never answer.

I'll watch Fox as it does have the largest audience don't ya know. You go ahead "think for yourself", and listen to ABC, CBS and NBC. It's all perspective man. You lean left...of course your gonna hate Fox.
    Yeah, a lot of Ron Paul supporters lean left. Dummy! Anyone with out agenda can see fox/rush have one agenda. Largest audience doesn't mean shit. Look at Britney Spears she had the largest audience, she sucks too. Its easy to be on top when you cater to right wing nuts. The rest of the normal thinking people are divided amongst the reality based news. Average viewer age of fox is 63.5. Remember all those times you typed Libertarian wrong? Go back type it correctly. Maybe if you can pry open you pea brain for a minute you'll learn something. New I'd never answer but you keep typing that dumb ass shit. P.S. Get spell check. Maybe find grammar check. Try to find a program called reality check. P.P.S. My panties aren't in a bind and they look damn fine on me. Bitch!

sorry 3,255 posts. Three thousand. Two hundred. Fifty. Five. Posts. All that talking interferes with the listening.

Three thousand. Two hundred. Fifty. Six. -----------------Zero. Point. Zero
    Last edited by returntotheeve; 08-27-2008 at 07:07 PM.

You don't seem to have a problem understanding me.
    I have little children. So I'm used to broken english, fragments, nonsense. If anyones needs swamp to English translations I can help.

O.K. Sullen. Put up another post about miscegenation. Or do you conveniently forget what you post also?

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Ya mean you know how to breed? Well, that answers the gay question.
    Adoption Dummy! Naive+presumptuous. Thats a bad mix for you.