Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    wormy Guest

Default response

Featured Sponsor

See? Ya already "think" ya know what he's gonna say...
    Listen to what he says about hussain, and a few other things. He's talkin truth more than Aryan nation shit I EVER heard. But, you got "bored".
    Is that what i said or what you said? Right I got bored

As for kennedy, I won't shed a tear when he goes. Sorry.
    Shows what kind of man you are

I
    remember Mary Jo, and the type of people the kennedys really are.
    As long as you remember that Laura Bush killed someone with a car but the so called liberal media doesn't seem to make a big deal out of that. In fact no one seems to have heard of it

Question Has To Do With Today?

Quote Originally Posted by PA BEN View Post
    You Mr. Batts seem to play the blame game in all your posts. But, this what Democrats do best. You blame the Republicans when Republican policy's don't go the way you like it and now you blame the Republicans when the Democrats are cutting there own throats. It's all the Republicans fault. Just remember A DEMOCRATE GOT US INTO VEITNAM AND A REPUBLICAN GOT US OUT.
    I was talking to Batts about the blame game the Democrats play. No one will comment on that???? Ie; blame the Republicans when the Democrats are cutting there own throats.
    Quote Originally Posted by wormy View Post
    let me see what first
    PA Ben...you are correct about Vietnam...I don't see what that has to do with today but you are correct. Are you saying that since a Democrat started Vietnam its okay for a Republican to start Irag? It would be very easy to go back and point out mistakes of BOTH parties over the last 50 years but I am more concerned about the future
    The reason I used Vietnam is because Batts and others on this forum think the Democrats have all the answers, and will save the day. They call the war we're in, another Vietnam and bash Bush for the war. Well it's not another Vietnam. Remamber 9/11

wormy Guest

Default 9/11

Remamber 9/11
    What does 9/11 have to do with Irag?

Is it the democrats or the republicans on this board posting the BS that does not stand up to scrutiny? I know swamp has posted enough BS to fertilize the whole country

I really like when they don't have any facts it is the medias fault. Thats a cop out

We need to work together to do what is right for the US. Swamp now always says its Congress faults. Its all our faults

Default 9/11

Wormy I beleive what Pa Ben means is that the Islamic extremists brought it to us. It is an example of the hatred that the extremists imported into Iraq to do the dirty work of a small group of extremists in and around the world.

RWD

wormy Guest

Default Islamic extremists

Islamic extremists
    I agree that Islamic extremists are a problem...a huge problem..because with the internet anyone can learn about how to do anything good and bad.

My personal opinion in Irag we got in the middle of a civil war. Alot of pay backs are a bitch or a bomb. We should have left when we pulled down the statue. Are Iranians involved in it? Yes I think they are but i also think the saudis are also involved. both of them arming their side

Change of subject
    should we be talking with the Hezbelloh (sp?) I think so, you are never going to accomplish anything if you don't talk. just like me and the wife. Now they want to argue that we shouldn't be but we are talking to other countries that support terroism so why not them. we should blame ourselves for lebanon, when the barracks got blown up we should not have left, we should have buckled down. Now as far as iranians we share the blame there too. Should not have let them hold hostages as long should have took care of that back then, instead we gave them shoulder fired missles. we got to get it together

Default Problems

One of the issues I see very often is that talking only works if you have some control of the outcome. These guys want one thing and only one thing. World domination. They are not content with being left alone. They want to force all to follow them or die. With that sort of attitude what can there be to really talk about?

Maybe how far we will bend? they won't bend, they want to talk to see only how far we will bend and if we don't we get the bad press.

RWD

Talking Next President

If I remember my history correctly, Thomas Jefferson was a federalist. He was one of a kind. My point being if you want to know who the first president was that ever started a war with the islamic extremist it was Jefferson. Back in his day the Barbry Coast ( Algeria, Morroco and Tripoli ( later to become Lybia) was a band of priates who were islamic. They would hold hostages for ransom and work them as slaves until the ransom was paid. At the time Jefferson was in France as an emissary for the US. He was against the brutal islamics of the Barbry coast. When he became president he created the Navy and the Marines. He refused to pay the islamic pirates. When they realized that Jefferson was not going to play games, Algeria and Morroco got out out the pirate and ransom business, Tripoli pushed the envolope and soon found out the Jefferson and the US Marine corp was not going to take any crap from extereme islamics and got their ass kicked. Tripoli was where the line " From the shore of Tripoli" in the marine corp hym came from. It also the place where they earned the term leathernecks, because they wore leather collars on their uniforms to prevent getting the necks cut with swords when they boared islamic pirates ships.
    I just thought I would share this with Y'all to help us understand that the problem with extreme islamist is not a new and recent development. They have hated us infidels since the begining of time and especialy the US since the days of Jefferson. He was what? the 3rd president of the US or somewhere in there.

Sorry about that. Move it then if you want to. Oh yeah, I forgot 20.8 KV.

Oh hell, what difference does the thread make? It's all BS anyway isn't it? I never look at anyones profile Mr. Technical, it's probably BS too, right?

Back at you Mr. Technical. As far as the big mouth etc. I will have to agree with you.

I have never encountered a "Distribution Journeyman Lineman". I have encountered "Journeyman Lineman", but your designation is new to me.

Supposedly you are a lineman, supposedly you worked in the mideast, supposedly, supposedly.

Your insight on xmas tree lights is very good I must admit. Have a good day Mr. Technical.

Talking I've found this one helpful Swamp

Featured Sponsorr

http://www.toilette-humor.com/toilet...t_family.shtml

At least when dealing with some of the folks on this site.

RWD