Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    wormy Guest

Default some folks

Featured Sponsor

At least when dealing with some of the folks on this site.
    Who gives a schitt what you think RWD

Default Wormy

ROFL LOL and a few more!

RWD

Just to get my 2 cents werf in I wanna say The democrats dont have a decent horse in the race and there is no defense possible for what Bush has done over the last 7 years, I see McCain on the same track and that eliminates any possible vote from me for any of em.I bleve I couldda got behind John Edwards but thats a pipedream now. What I dont understand is the Number of people( including many of us Lineman guys) that are so Damn quick to tout any of em. As Far as what state any of us are from Ewwwwwwwwwwwww Florida is clearly to blame for putting Bush in office Please remember he had the fewest Popular votes yet the most electorial votes. Had Gore been elected The war In Iraq would never have happened,
    I spoze everbody is spozta get his say same as me But after listening to some Of Swamprats Ravings about Politics or Linework I hafta wonder If Maybe that aint whats wrong with our country today. Remember a guy's vote that goes eney meney miney moe at the poll counts exactly the same as one thats well informed.

Default More of my 2 cents or is that sense??

Well as far as politics go You have consistently defended Bush, I just cant fathom that, and personally beleive that anyone that would do that must have a very skewered view. Personally I cannot conceive of a possible defense for the man.
    Your dislike and distrust of the UNION concept also seperate us by leaps and bounds. I bleve if memory serves me right you say "Union is just not for me and wont be until it is run by Linemen only". I dunno where you were involved with an outside local that wasn't so I kinda bleve thats a lame excuse for " I really dont know aything about em".
    And now we get to the "Technical" aspect........ "You just dont do that" is not a very good answer to a technical question that many young hands will have to reflect on.And it makes me wonder If You wernt "Technical" in your trade just how "Technical" you are on Politics or anything else for that matter. To Me Technical means being informed and so I hafta wonder if you are.

wormy Guest

Default swamp

Keep talking...avoiding the issues that face America

I hope the Nirvana turns out better than the years the Republicans have had lately. They had control of everything and care to name all the accomplishments? did they have more positives than negatives? Only positive i can think of is banning partial birth abortion. Which I strongly agree with but the negatives are mighty big. Of course they killed more than they saved but hopefully that will eventually turn around

As far as your Hussain comments, really cute. Think I ought to point out some of McCains stuff? I have some very good ones. Or how about you pointing out his positives instead. He is from your party. What do you think of him? What is he going to do for America? He talks about change just like Barack but what change?

Instead of childish BS show us what your party is going to do for America.

wormy Guest

Default swamp

I want to see your president meeting face to face with the presidents of Iran and Syria.
    are you suggesting we are not talking to any of the axis of evil now? Like Syria

Seriously....no more politics for me.
    Yeah right, prove it to me. Your ate up with it

The "will of the people" will prevail.
    I can agree with that

AND a bunch more seats in the worthless congress too.
    AND, I hope the democrats get that 60 Vote majority in the senate too,
    Way things have been going for the republicans that is a possibility

Cause....I really don't give a shit what happens in Nov.
    I know better or you would not be trashing Obama

Go ahead. Trash me one last time for "old times sake".
    i trash the BS you throw out though in the beginning we had some good ones Hey I turned you on to a easy way to check your facts

Im for gridlock.I am sure you will be back into it. You and politics are like CP and religion might take a break but you'll be back. Remember i got CP to tell me to get F@@@

Maybe I will take a break too

wormy Guest

Default politicas???

I thought you had quit talking politics? Just trying to slam me for being an independent. I always have been, I lean toward the democrats but not always. Republicans seem like hypocrites most of the time but not always

You just don't like me because I made you look stupid with your urban legend type crap

Now leave me alone remember you aren't going to talk politics it doesn't matter to you We will see

NoBama For Me
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wormy Guest

Default swimper

You never made me look stupid. The only time ya want to talk about a subject is when ya think ya "got me" on somethin.
    Yes I sure did, REAL stupid. The BS you posted as facts whats happened started checking snopes on that email crap didn't you swamp. I always got ya, your to easy

wormy Guest

Default swimpster

Featured Sponsorr

See if wormy says anything about your "fact" there stevie boy. He's real big on "fact".
    I would say most of the Hijackers were Saudis are you saying they weren't? Where were they from swimp?