Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post New Here? Having problems posting?

Featured Sponsor

If you are new and are having problems posting, please either email me at tracy24art@hotmail.com and put "trouble on PLM.com" in the subject area or shoot me a PM (private message) here.

Recently we are having many new users that can't post. I'm not sure why it's a problem lately, but as soon as I can get word to the Administrator, I'll have him check into it. It could be a week delay for new posters, not sure. We have in the past had spam, so that might be why.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--LA

Oh! Glad the site is back up! I emailed Byron last night and told him it was down for me. I have no idea when it came back up. But, I'm glad it wasn't for long!

Was it down for anyone else?

3. Default

It was still down this a.m. for me as well.

This is to the party that contacted me by email on 9-30-08.....

Power-History,

I responded to you this morning and I received an error by email saying your addy wasn't working. Would you mind trying again please?

Thank you,

Tracy aka LA

Default Password problems?

Anyone else not receiving notification by emails? I need to know so I can forward these problems to Administration.

I'm receiving your emails....and thank you.....so I'm hoping these problems will be resolved soon.

Hang in there........I'm working on it!

---LA

Maybe too many snowbirds flying in, and slowing down the internet! How's the weather down there, Tracy?
    Living my life and loving it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tramp67 View Post
    Maybe too many snowbirds flying in, and slowing down the internet! How's the weather down there, Tracy?
    LOL! Hey Tramp!!! Gracious, it's the 21st and I've not read this thread. Sorry buddy! Why didn't you just PM me?

The weather??? It's very cold!!! LOL! Yeah, I know....but that's why I'm cold! We aren't suppose to have this kinda cold weather here!

Where are ya now?

Default Confirmation

Most likely if you are new to this site you need confirmation of access to the board. What this means for you is you either need to contact me or Byron (administrator of this site) so we can activate you.

This is to keep down the spam some.

Thanks,
    LA

9. Default

Test, Hello, anyone there.

Default Test

Featured Sponsorr

your posts are coming thru fine!!!!