Hybrid View

Default 100 year IBEW commemorative six pack

I have an intact six pack of Budwieser 100 year IBEW commemoritve beer that I picked up at the St Louis convention in 1991. One side of the cans are regular Bud, and 1 side is a tribute to the IBEW for their 100 year anniversery. Anheuser-Busch pumped out only 30k of these six packs. ( took em 20 mins ) If anyone is seriously interested, let me know. I would be happy to send you a picture. I know its just Bud, but offers in the 3-5 dollar range will not be considered.
    Last edited by IN THE SHADOWS; 03-08-2009 at 11:49 AM.

whadda guy....... has some 19 yr old beer and will sell it for mega bux. On the udder hand I aint never hadda 6 pack last me fer more,n a week mite be werth checkin into ummmmmmmm no wait its Budweiser If sumbody will gimmie some I'll still have that in 20 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    whadda guy....... has some 19 yr old beer and will sell it for mega bux. On the udder hand I aint never hadda 6 pack last me fer more,n a week mite be werth checkin into ummmmmmmm no wait its Budweiser If sumbody will gimmie some I'll still have that in 20 yrs.
    Ha Ha....Yep its definately a little past the " born on" date. Probebly still tastes like a new Bud though

Quote Originally Posted by IN THE SHADOWS View Post
    Ha Ha....Yep its definately a little past the " born on" date. Probebly still tastes like a new Bud though
    You're right! It probably does still taste like rinsewater from the Miller brewery!!!
    Living my life and loving it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Keep it man!!! That's cool!

I still got some "Billy Beer" that I found when I was cleanin out my Dad's house. I just give it way to beer can collectors if they see it. It was truly snake piss anyway. God only knows what it would taste like now!
    Ohhh Gawwd, I downed a sixer of that stuff on the way home from an outta town job in 78 or 79, just outta curiosity. Shudda dumped it after the first one ...but you know how that goes.....long ways between towns.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by IN THE SHADOWS View Post
    Ohhh Gawwd, I downed a sixer of that stuff on the way home from an outta town job in 78 or 79, just outta curiosity. Shudda dumped it after the first one ...but you know how that goes.....long ways between towns.
    That's how we used to judge distances here, "How far to Casper"? About a 9 pack!

Remember I said used to! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    That's how we used to judge distances here, "How far to Casper"? About a 9 pack!

Remember I said used to! ;-)
    A nine pack to Casper?.....The roads musta been good!
    Yea..cant do that any more...too expensive to get busted ....by Johnny Law or uncle Warren

I actually have a 6 pack of Old Frothingslosh.

Default Nude Beer

Don't know if they are rare or not but I have three bottles of "Nude Beer" and the six pack cardboard holder they came in. These bottles are simular to "scratch and sniff". The bottles had various ladies on the label and you would scratch the black part of the label and low and behold you could see their breasts. I'm sure their all grandmothers by now. I need to go look at the fine print to see who brewed them but I believe in was in the Northwest some place. Cute looking things though.