Thread: Sky Rats

Default Sky Rats

Featured Sponsor

One of the many reasons I like this trade is because the dirt is clean dirt. Until today. Responded to a leg out on a 480 bank at the landfill. Ravens had been having a catered feast on a 75' deadend feeding a pumping station. Bank had a fuse blown, squirrell guards burnt up and most of the copper busswork was green. All from their shit which was everywhere. I wiped feathers, shit, chicken bones, plastic, sticks, straws and who knows what else off from the cans. Ravens had also pecked most of the skirts clean from the epoxylators. Nasty!

Default Sounds alot

like a 500 transmission tower where buzzards roost.

Koga

Featured Sponsorr

Working amongst bird poo is very much part of city work. It's highly conductive and also contains all sort of nasties that can cause parasitic infestations in humans.

My worst bird poo job is the lighting on the Walter Scot monument in Glasgow. It's got a large plateau at the top and when it rains it drips a slurry of poo and water for a while afterwards.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com