Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Swamp Bashin'

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Yup, that's the Number.

At the punk age of 35 years old, and a troubleman for the next 20 years, shit!! Yours should be in almost as good of shape as mine!
    LOL

They probably will be.......

I can't believe they pay me for this.

Jesus, Swamp....

I've been waiting for a "get back to work" comment all friggin' week.

I've only got 120 hours of paid vacation to use up this year thanks to my UNION.....

Default Why?

Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety!

You and every one of you Rat Fuc$s have benefitted from the sweat and blood of Union founding fathers no matter which trade or occupation it was from.

Nothing you have or have ever done in your careers wasn't won from some sort of union activism. Your entire existence can be traced back to the union.

Some scab who was nothing but a suck hole for the company broke ranks and crossed the union line started the entire rat issue. That Fuc$ and the rest of you rats can burn in hell. You're leaches. You get every gain you make from us. We even have laws passed to give you fair pay and benefits. We still look out for you scumbags and you bite our hands.

Whatever excuse or reasoning you decide to tell yourself for why you are what you are is a lie. You a RAT FUC$! You are nothing to us but an annoyance.

Real honorable living you made for yourself, helping the Saudis out and all.

All you had to do was sell your soul.....

Kill the line and let the brown-skinned foreigners do the work....

I've got to keep my belt shiney and new for a "touching keepsake".

Made a fair "Living wage" all my workin life. So do the Majority of Linemen, without union.
    Matter of fact, my last job was a troubleman before I retired. What was your last job? Oh yeah...."safteyman". Was that Union?
    You spelled fired wrong...it's not "retired".

Should have studied that theory a little better.

It is really fun going through some of the old threads, I don’t know how I missed this one. I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. Talk about hitting the nail on the head, you did it here Poot!

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    It just occurred to me why Swamp is the way he is. As a Rat he had no voice in things and kept his big mouf shut in order to keep a job. This served him welll since only the guys he was directly involved with would find out how lacking his expertise is. Since he is somewhat tenacious I spect he came to work reglar and the office pukes liked him cause he was depenable, gave em no lip, and was too dumb to know when they were screwin him.
    Someone explained to him that as an american citizen he had the right to free speech and the right to vote,and so he maybe overcompensated for all those stifled years with rants about socializm, polarity, impedance,. In retirement he is now the go to guy for any answer to any prollem regardless if he knos anything about em or not.
    He dont like unions cause even an apprentice has a bigger voice in the workplace than he ever did.N sides its too structured fer him, what with monthly meetings and all, dues would have made him feel like he was payin for the privelge to work instead of the ability to work in a worker friendly(benefits) workplace.
    I applaud him for bein so willing to appear ignorant to so many. He certainly does use his right to free speech to the max in retirement.

And I say the same as Poot’s Little Buddy:

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Well said Poot.

2009 posts?
    That's funny.

What even makes it funnier, is all my replys are deleted.

I just can't figure out, if you were so unhappy on this board, and ya supposidly left, to a better place...why ya still keep comin back? Too funny.

2009 posts?
    That's funny.

What even makes it funnier, is all my replys are deleted.

I just can't figure out, if you were so unhappy on this board, and ya supposidly left, to a better place...why ya still keep comin back? Too funny.

Are you the lurker from Orlando that goes to the Darksides three four times a day? Don’t know if it is you or the lurker from Gainesville that spends the most time there.
    If you want times I can document that for ya too....

Go back to your "box" high drifter.

This is MY home. I believe you are the "lurker"...here. You left, remember.
    Last edited by Swamprat; 04-06-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Featured Sponsorr

Go back to your "box" high drifter.

This is MY home. I believe you are the "lurker"...here. You left, remember.

You where just there twenty minutes ago..........You can not lurk there and hide, folks from Michigan to Texas are always lurking