Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Care

Default Rich

Featured Sponsor

Seems like you have to be rich just to have health care these days. We can thank the lawyers, the lawsuits, people looking for any loop hole to get rich quick. Let's just sue seemed to ruin America but you do not notice many lawyers out of work.

Talking A True Democrate

Quote Originally Posted by SBatts View Post
    Sure. That is why the scumbag Army Major sued the Army to keep going to Iraq, stating that Obama couldn't send him, because he couldn't be he wasn't commander in chief, because he had an illegal birth certificate. His lawyer??? A dipshit republican know for stupid lawsuit.

But here is a great out come. He is not going to Iraq, but he also lost his civilian job with the Army, because of the law suite. Those republicans try to stop lawsuit on their buddy insurance companies, but they sure have a bunch of lawyers working for them>
    OBAMA is taking us down the tube and you can't even talk about it, you supported him so much you can't even look at the facts and have a reasonable discussion about his policies. Biden quote, "we have to spend money to stop our country from going bankrupted. Is that something you or I would in our homes? Mater of fact, you still blame all on the Republican party.

everyday in this country thousands of americans are loosing their healthcare. there's over 50 million americans without health care and that number goes up everyday. healthcare is out of controll, the big HMO's have raised the preimums over the years so high small business can't afford it now.maybe you'ld feel different if you lost your healthcare and someone you care for was sick.

Default This isn't the way

Quote Originally Posted by topgroove View Post
    everyday in this country thousands of americans are loosing their healthcare. there's over 50 million americans without health care and that number goes up everyday. healthcare is out of controll, the big HMO's have raised the preimums over the years so high small business can't afford it now.maybe you'ld feel different if you lost your healthcare and someone you care for was sick.
    OBAMA's way or the highway? 1000 pages and no one has read the whole bill. The one's who have read the bill say it will cost everybody. I don't care if your a Dem. or a Rep. have you ever seen the Gov. run a program without screwing it up. Just because the system is screwed up now doesn't mean we need to fallow the great one, OBAMA, just because he said the bill is the shit!

Default puppet

Has it ever came to your little brain that Obama is more of the Arm then the brain of our government? His "advisors" and everyone else that holds a position is in his ear telling him that this will work, yadda yadda yadda.... and it wont cost the tax payers etc. For all of you who just blame Obama, consider that he is pretty un experienced and is making decisions based on what his advisors tell him. So to put a little light, Bush was an scape goat for all the bad decisions his advisors suggested. Its a lose lose situation, reguardless of who is in office people are going to question the decisions and point fingers.

Default Huskie, haven't you read the posts?

Bush lied! Right Stevie?

Default bush

look bush was just flat out stupid, and I know for a fact that his brain could not have come up with the ideas and decisions that he made no matter how bad they were. The president is only as good as his surrounding cast!! I guess we will find out soon how Obama's advisors are doing.

in jan. feb. and march 700,000 americans lost their jobs and health insurance in each of those months for a total of 210,000 people. that's on top of the 50 million allready. wrap your head around that.

Default the 50 Million number is CRAP!

Many of these people CHOOSE not to have health insurance. My son and his wife are two of them. They could have health insurance through his job; but because they would have to pay for a portion, they choose not to. They feel they can better use the money on other things right now. I think they are taking a heck of a chance, but it is their choice.

We have millions of illegal aliens that are not Americans that are counted in the mix also. I do not believe they should given health care on MY taxes.

The 50 million number is like the 8 million new jobs created by the stimulus.

Featured Sponsorr

whether you chose to believe it or not, 14,000 americans loose their jobs and health insurance everyday. the 50 million americans without health insurance is very real. while some of those people could pay out of pocket for a private plan the majority of these people are in dire financial straights. the rest of us who have insurance have watched are preimums and out of pocket expences skyrocket out of controll. its a huge problem that's only gonna get worse. too bad I don't see any republicans working to fix this. I guess they figure tough titties, I got mine.