Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Get out of the box,change your way of thinking,there are other jobs,try getting any other job...in the meantime look for lineman jobs.....its up to you,but any job is better than no job at all.....I did it once,didnt like it one bit.....you feel like a fish out of water,thats how I felt.....but I didnt give up and finally found that water again.....it happens,and it takes time,especialy these days.

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

ALBAT is taking applications in the Ohio valley. In the mean time it's already been mentioned to look for work elsewhere till you find some line work. As a lineman I'm pretty sure you have a CDL. Take to driving a truck till you catch a break in line work. We all make sacrifices for family I understand. Good luck to you.

This thread was posted in 2009.

Seriously boys....
    do the math. It's 2012.
    3 Fu$kin year old thread!

Leave it to reppy to drag it up and comment on a 3 year old post.

Seriously reppy. What is up with you dude? Who the h$ll are you?
    You still don't have any type of profile "About" Yourself.

I think, maby the boy found a job by now.....you can rest easy reppy....

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

My appologies Swampy. This **** iPad isn't as big as my laptop and I left my glasses at home. I didn't even see the date. Lol I'll be sure to grab my glasses next month when I get to go home.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Special ED View Post
    My appologies Swampy. This **** iPad isn't as big as my laptop and I left my glasses at home. I didn't even see the date. Lol I'll be sure to grab my glasses next month when I get to go home.
    It's all good man.

reppy drug the thread up...for whatever reason.