Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Looking for the light.

Featured Sponsor

Hello everyone. I posted a thread a while back asking for help in finding some work. I know times are tough and after facing these last few months with my head down I know it's only getting more real.

I've gotten a lot of good advice on getting into the union and such, but none of the locals offices are doing anything to get me in, sad reality is there are more people maybe more qualified, maybe not ahead of me and I can't get a call back from "selcat" which is what all the offices told me to get in.

I really need to get back to work months ago, watching my life fall apart i'm reaching out for anyone that might know anyone that can help me find a DECENT job out there in linework. I don't care who it's for.

4 years in distribution and class A. If you message me your number, i'll call you or give you mine if you have any light you can shine on me. God bless anyone that will help.

2. Default

my cousin is a fith step in selcat and has been out since march last i heard there are like 65 apes out of work right now in selcat

Thumbs up Dude ....

HOTROD ....
    Sent you a p.m. Check it and get back to me either way, at least to let me know you got it. Talk to ya soon.
    Proud to be an IBEW (Utility) Journeyman Lineman; and d@mned proud to be an Army Lineman (12 quebec) and an Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran in the U.S. Army Reserve ...

4. Default

Damn hope is hard to find.

Does nobody know of anyone that's looking for lineman without even if they don't have a card? no subs anywhere working out of town need someone?

5. Default hot rod

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    Damn hope is hard to find.

Does nobody know of anyone that's looking for lineman without even if they don't have a card? no subs anywhere working out of town need someone?
    what do u mean by that??? u wanna know if u can get a linemans job without a journeymans ticket??

what do u mean by no card????

6. Default

Yes, I mean no journeymans ticket.

Cool Relax Gator

Hey Man, The Guy Has A Family To Provide For... No Reason To Slander Him Because He Is Willing To Do Anything To Keep Them Safe And Healthy.... Keep Your Head Up Hotrod, Good Things Come To Good People!!! If You Need To Talk, You Know How To Reach Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by huskietoolz82 View Post
    Hey Man, The Guy Has A Family To Provide For... No Reason To Slander Him Because He Is Willing To Do Anything To Keep Them Safe And Healthy.... Keep Your Head Up Hotrod, Good Things Come To Good People!!! If You Need To Talk, You Know How To Reach Me
    hot rod i dont know where u will get a job with out a journeymans ticket unless its non union. if u have alot of experience try going union. you may have to take a journeysmans test and get a white ticket for a little while and work and then the hall will talk to the guys u work with and then they will decide if u will get a journey mans ticket. i am sure u can get all the hours u have worked documented that will help out. i have worked with a few guy that had this happen, they came over from non union and thats the process they went through. i hope this helps you out its the only thing i can think of for you. i know times are tough right now and i hope it all works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    you should have gone unoin years now u only want to go union cause u cant find a job u r no journeyman u RAT i know this cause u cant find a job RAT
    Gator, I'm surprised with that english that you can even spell RAT....
    Man you are a piece of work... Go jump off a cliff...

Keep your head up Hotrod....

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    you should have gone unoin years now u only want to go union cause u cant find a job u r no journeyman u RAT i know this cause u cant find a job RAT
    Hey man thanks for the kind words.

.... I wish you and your family the best.