Thread: Pp&l

Default Pp&l

Featured Sponsor

Lookin' to get out of WorstEnergy.... Live in the Poconos. How's PP&L to work for?

where in the poconos? I used to live up there off 611 on the mountain by the arsenal.

I was browsing jobs seen PP&L hiring for allentown 36.50 a hr $10,000 sighn on bonus and relocation assistance + all the bennys.

Default Poconos

Quote Originally Posted by dvrdwn View Post
    where in the poconos? I used to live up there off 611 on the mountain by the arsenal.
    In Lords Valley off of 402 north of Marshalls Creek

Default Pp&l

Quote Originally Posted by yager024 View Post
    I was browsing jobs seen PP&L hiring for allentown 36.50 a hr $10,000 sign on bonus and relocation assistance + all the bennys.
    I saw that posting - not bad. Do you know anything about their work practices? Will they pull the 'ole FE "preach about safety and not follow it up with action" bit? Does the company and union work together or are they constantly at odds. I'd really like to work someplace where my union brothers and I are appreciated. It'd be great to be treated like a human being.

Default former employee

Featured Sponsorr

Call Senderling he went there about a year ago. He is in Allentown off Tighlman St last I heard.

I have a friend she is a union dispatcher at PP&L with 18 years. She like it a lot. I heard they are moving the dispatch center to Harrisburg so they will be bumping so avoid the dispatch job.