Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Default Lemme see.

Featured Sponsor

Well Ben Franklin was GF and I think Tom Edison was a first step when I began. There wasn't no moon and the sun was just a little bitty feller.

Quote Originally Posted by wtdoor67 View Post
    Well Ben Franklin was GF and I think Tom Edison was a first step when I began. There wasn't no moon and the sun was just a little bitty feller.
    LOL!
    Ew Ew I know....YOU'RE NAME IS DIRT!!!!

Default Why shore.

No hooks or belts nor bucksqueeze. Toenailing days. Smoke signals instead of radios. No handlines, just grapevines. Barehanded lightning.

Default Green

So green I am not even employed in the trade....

Start my JATC, Volta class on 6-12-10 http://www.nwlinejatc.com/templates/template4/?page=7

I have been saving money, talking to every person that will speak with me in the trade, working out, reading up on http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ndbook&x=0&y=0 and taking night classes in math for awhile now.

Put on my new spurs today and went up for the first time. I now know that this is for me..... wet, rainy, and just as fun as it was when I used to climb up to the tops of those old fir trees when I was eleven...

Default Welcome.......

to the NUTHOUSE!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

6. Default just a almost old lineman

Contractor in 1986 in Texas. Worked for several others after that in the southern states. Been on every major storm I could go on. Liked the challenges. Been with AEP for 11 years now. Was on this site alot back in 93-97, Cigar, Yosimite Sam ya'll still on here? Its been awhile.... Joined the Union in 97 (111 in Colorado). Good choice for me. LU 1002 in Oklahoma since 99. Mostly distribution. My Name is Robbie, glad to meet ya'll or is it you all? LOL

Actually it's "yins".

As in "Yins goin to Sheets ta get a pop?"

Right EL?
    Last edited by returntotheeve; 05-31-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Listen all a yins this is SABOTAGE!

Eve

Havent heard soda referred to as "pop" since I was "itsy bitsy, but the other day a customer offered me a "pop".........twice in one week!
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln

journyman lineman from Missouri valley Jatc. Started out of Local 2,
    Topped out in Jan 2003. Have done nothing but travel since. My ticket these days is out of 1393. But do to the the fact that Indiana is a right to work state means old Chris here has to travel. Have been out of 47 for about 5 years now. Praying to the good lord above to send me home to hook some poles. All in do time I guess. God bless you brothers and remember when its all said and done we do share a common thread wether we agree or not.

Featured Sponsorr

2nd generation lineman....Retired now............started in 70, as a USAF lineman, spent 3 yrs teaching USAF/Army/Navy Lineman, got out and worked for a co-op for a couple of years and did some contractor work on the side, then spent 28 1/2 with the old Arkansas Power & Light, now Entergy, spent the last 21 1/2 as T-man/Serviceman with them.....moved my ticket from LU 1703 to 436 when I retired........just in case I got real bored and wanted to work again.....
    Old Lineman Never Die......We Just Don't Raise Our Booms As Often