Default Veteran's Day thank's

Featured Sponsor

Thank you all you veteran's and current military personel for all you have given and sacrificed for not only us, but others around this world, we all owe you a debt of gratitude for your service. Thank you.

Default Amen

I can't say enough and hope thank you covers it.

Default Thank you......

For what has been done, and what continues to be done, there is no finer military in the world.

Your sacrifices have been costly and many, I cannot even imagine or put into word's nor speak from any kind of personal experiance, but know you are in my families daily thought's and prayer's.

I again owe and thank you for protecting our Nation's security and the freedom's I have.

I would like to thank all of you men and women in uniform that kept us safe... are continuing to keep us safe... and will continue to keep us safe... you are undoubtedly the nations finest... your sacrifice and your family's sacrifice will never be forgotten by me or my family...

Words can never express my thanks...

Bill

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    No there ISN'T John. God bless the men and women that fought and Died to make this a Free Country.

I just pray our govt. uses this Precisous Resorce...correctly, and doesn't play "politics" with our GREAT Military.
    Ditto Swamp!! GIVE'EM HELL BOYS (AND WOMEN)!!
    Last edited by MI-Lineman; 11-11-2009 at 08:07 PM.