Thread: First Energy

Default First Energy

Featured Sponsor

Free...........any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy Bordon View Post
    I'd take it Lizzy, but first I would have to do some serious HOUSECLEANING, and I really dont like housework that much

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy Bordon View Post
    NO THANKS LIZZY NOT WORTH IT. Maybe if they paid me Tony's bonus, I might take it for a year. What the f^%k, I could screw s#!t up just as well as they can, that's easy !!!

Im afraid they are to far gone to fix...and how would you ever get employee morale back? Maybe like Loose said I could do Tonys job for a year get the bonus and retire to a life of fishing and relaxation!

Default free?

I don't think a house of cards is worth free. Eventually it will fall and somebody will have to repair the damage done to the systems they are in charge of. Go up to Detroit and take a good long hard look because that is what your system will look like after they are done.

Jeeze. Can't even give it away.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman View Post
    I don't think a house of cards is worth free. Eventually it will fall and somebody will have to repair the damage done to the systems they are in charge of. Go up to Detroit and take a good long hard look because that is what your system will look like after they are done.
    Heyyyy! Watch it!

I think it looks beautiful (in a sick kinda way)? That hurts man! That really hurts!

Damn Buckeyes anyway!

But ya know MI....he is from oHIo, so I gotta think maybe he knows what he is talkin about, dont take offense.....just take it as a slam against worst energy with reference to "the Motor City".....It hurts less that way.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by electriklady View Post
    But ya know MI....he is from oHIo, so I gotta think maybe he knows what he is talkin about, dont take offense.....just take it as a slam against worst energy with reference to "the Motor City".....It hurts less that way.
    Right on E.L! Just my f$cked up humor no one seems to understand?

Gotta say...been to Toledo and a few other places WAY DOWN THERE and they aren't exactly a shining example of a pretty system either!

Still a damn Buckeye anyway!