Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Angry Pike Gives Christmas Gift Today 3% CUT

Featured Sponsor

We had our weekly safety meeting today and we got a 3% pay cut !! Company wide for distribution and high line. Merry Christmas!!!!!!! What's next ? Any feedback

why anyone would work for that rat scab outfit is beyond me.

Default Pay cut,,,,

You got a pay cut so they can keep buying ad space at them Pro Bull Rider events!!!!! E.S.

And this sums up Swamps outlook ............ just be glad to have a job. Dont matter that Pike has already made a fortune on YOUR labor and YOUR Knowledge. Its Inconceivable that someone could have that attitude. Has your rent went down? the price of a gallon of milk?maybe a doctors visit?The price of fuel? They had to give an inderlaying reason for a wage cut, wonderwhat that was?
    Dont really matter Pike is non union and you dont have any voice in it. Its an edict plain and simple. I bettcha if his social security got cut he would be standing on his soapbox screaming at the top of his lungs. Maybe your kids will be willing to forego christmas so Pike can continue to earn a profit.

Whats next???

maybe another kid hangin from the crossarm for Easter...

Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    That's... fu$ked up man...I mean...Really.
    what's so fu$ked up with that. pike has one of the worst safety records out there. you can be hired fresh out of school and find yourself pushing a crew in less than three years. I don't feel too sorry for your 3% pay cut. you'll make that up ten fold when you scab for mid american next month.

7. Default cut

Just keep cuttin got some calls already. The good ones will find there way over to the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    That's right poot.

Take a cut in pay...To KEEP your job.
    WHAT a concept, huh?

Not like Union....that would rather...just "sign the book".....and collect..."benifits".

Fu$k You Poot...Most "Respectfully".
    How the heck can you respect me when you have no respect for yourself?
    And would allow some pencil pushin geek to cut your pay to save his without even puttin up a fight?Oh thats right a fight would automatically insure that you became unemployed and stayed that way as far as Pike was concerned. Oh and by the way I have never ever drawn one damn dime from unemployment and I am approaching 63... But even at that ripe old age I would still have the right to voice my opinion collectivley and raise hell, something Pike hands cant do without fear of reprisals.

Default Pike

Wow why anyone would work there i don't know
    IF YOU AIN'T IN YOUR TOOLS DON'T CHANGE THE RULES...BOYCOTT THE BUCKSQEEZE

Featured Sponsorr

these poor bastards don't have a chance. There fresh young recruits that learn crapy work practices from git r done type foreman who've adapted to pikes work methods. In todays economy where else can a young man make $20 bucks an hour to start. These kids think they've won the lottery.