Talking One Crazy Old White Woman!

Featured Sponsor

Yeah. Should I be offended?

I told the Boss I was going to sue him for everything. Yep. Heh.

Default ????

Huh ? Ya been in the wine again aint ya ?

Koga

Quote Originally Posted by Koga View Post
    Huh ? Ya been in the wine again aint ya ?

Koga
    Nope. I don't think I NEED it Koga!

I was just thinking of the "big black guy" that got offended by being called that. I forget where that happened, but I think it was at some burger joint.

I was making fun of that, I suppose. He wasn't offended at the word "big" to describe him, it was the word "black" I'm out of the loop. I guess we are suppose to say, "African American" I'm not sure though.

Have you got your census stuff yet? I'm kinda glad I'm just "white" Sounds like alot of work if you have to be specific on your race these days. Took me less than 3 minutes to fill ours out. If an household has more than 6 people in it, do you "really" think they are going to fill it out????

They say we lose millions of US dollars if we don't take the time to fill this form out. Well, it ain't gonna be because of ME, if we lose this money.

Default Oh OK

Havent heard about it yet. I havent got any census forms yet. Last time I filled one out I didnt fill out every thing. They sent some girl to the house to ask and I told em go look it up in the public records or it wasnt none of there buisness. They sent another bigger white guy who challenged me to tell him it was none of his buisness. I did with a few more descriptive terms added and he left. Aint heard from em since. Its only me here and I dont qualify for any gov. programs or give aways. So they can KOGA !

Koga
    Fixin to go put the boat in the water , later ,

LOL! Well, they say that's what's going to cost us money (you and me) is because they have to hire these kind of people to come out and talk to us. I don't want them coming out and talking to me. No tellin' what the Boss will tell'em!

Last woman to come out said I was missing the #4 on my address. I said, "Okay." She said, "Well, you really need to put that on your mailbox." I still said, "Okay."

Next thing I know someone has put the #4 in white-out on my black mailbox.

Default Hey LA

Did you get your letter in the mail ? No not the one one with the questions ! The one that tells ya your gonna get a letter in the mail from them so be expecting it. Now tell me how much that cost us to send out ?

Koga

Is it OK to call your mailbox black?
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Featured Sponsorr

Koga, I did get that one AND the questions. You are right, that was a waste of good money.

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    Is it OK to call your mailbox black?
    LOL! Probably not.