Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thumbs up 16" wesco linemans boots

Featured Sponsor

New Wesco 16" line boots size 8.5 E wore em once, Ill stick to my whites.450.00 new Let em go for 300.00 Lets git em gone! Thanks Hazzman dhazzard7@msn.com

Default wtf!!

8.5 E......

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Quote Originally Posted by electric squirrel View Post
    8.5 E......
    LMAO.. I gotta see that shit!

It does sound rather rectangular....

I looked at some American shoe charts to see what sort of size that was and none of them even had my size! (American 16).
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

5. Default

yeah, I know its a weird size the boots would probably fit a 9 but wanted to ad them as they are sized. hazzman

Southern Indiana is home. But I work all over.

Clive you can get shoes in a 16 here no problem.. They arent always the best lookin or easy to find unless you order them but they are around.. Depending on the brand I have to wear up to a size 13.

Most of my shoes ARE American.... Between the shoe size and the general build I'm glad there are a lot of big Americans. Whenever I visit the USA I go light and return heavy.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

What I wanna see is the guy who wear's 16 inch size 8.5 wescos,they gotta come up to his chest!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by electric squirrel View Post
    What I wanna see is the guy who wear's 16 inch size 8.5 wescos,they gotta come up to his chest!!!!!
    Dude. That's really bitchy.

My question is.... Is he one of those boot-lover dudes?

www.bigclive.com

10. Talking

Featured Sponsorr

Oh hell, I just want to get rid of the damn things. Im thinking by the way it sounds Big Clive could wear em if he cut the damn toes out of em. LOL