Thread: Dennis Hopper

Default Dennis Hopper

Featured Sponsor

I really felt bad about Dennis Hopper passing on, he has been in movies most of my life.Here is his Best Ten Movie Roles
    Last edited by Highplains Drifter; 05-30-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Cool Cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    I really felt bad about Dennis Hopper passing on, he has been in movies most of my life.Here is his Best Ten Movie Roles
    Hey that's really that Hooper was an ardent GW Bush supporter. Shows that he had some sense about him after all!!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Default Yeah old GW.

The big Texan rancher. Had about 3 cows on his ranch. Typical hobby richboy rancher. Always chainsawing trees. Hell I bet he don't even know how to sharpen a chainsaw. Supposedly scared of horses. What a hand.

Him and old Hopper probably snorted a little coke together. Hopper was crazier than a pet coon.

Why is it people want to make heroes of folks, just because they are movie stars? Never got that.

I did like some of the movies he was in but it don't make me think he was a hero.

How about James Arness? Never thought of him as much of an actor but he damn sure was a hero in WW 2. Ah well live is strange I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by "little beaver" View Post
    Hey that's really that Hooper was an ardent GW Bush supporter. Shows that he had some sense about him after all!!
    It would be nice to honor the man and for once keep out any political slang in one thread. Little beaver, you are not even a citizen here, so why not shut your jaws. It would be interesting to see how many working frogs we have down here while we have lots of unemployment and men on the books.

Talking Look At Us!!

Quote Originally Posted by wtdoor67 View Post
    The big Texan rancher. Had about 3 cows on his ranch. Typical hobby richboy rancher. Always chainsawing trees. Hell I bet he don't even know how to sharpen a chainsaw. Supposedly scared of horses. What a hand.

Him and old Hopper probably snorted a little coke together. Hopper was crazier than a pet coon.

Why is it people want to make heroes of folks, just because they are movie stars? Never got that.

I did like some of the movies he was in but it don't make me think he was a hero.

How about James Arness? Never thought of him as much of an actor but he damn sure was a hero in WW 2. Ah well live is strange I guess.
    Hey 'door' how ya doing?........... "Ah well life is strange I guess" You petty well got that figured out. Just look around on this forum and that includes all of us!!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Lightbulb Kinda Lame!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highplains Drifter View Post
    It would be nice to honor the man and for once keep out any political slang in one thread. Little beaver, you are not even a citizen here, so why not shut your jaws. It would be interesting to see how many working frogs we have down here while we have lots of unemployment and men on the books.
    Hey Driftpile, 'stifle yourself'.......(as Archie use to tell Edith) and BTW not only am I a US citizen, I'm a member of the American Legion and Royal Canadian Legion as well.

If there is any question, I have my May issue of the AL magazine sitting in front of me which as one of the stories " Irag POW Tells Her Story" just in case there is any question.

Your last statement....."It would be interesting to see how many working frogs we have down here while we have lots of unemployment and men on the books" is kinda lame as my kids would say!
    MY WORK IS MY PLAY!!

Dennis Hopper was great.

Frank in Blue Velvet... I've met a couple people like him who were truly fu(ked and didn't give a 5hit. They scared me, he captured that.

"Uh, Uh! What is this? DON'T YOU FU(KING LOOK AT ME!"

"Let's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu(k! I'll fu(k anything that mooooooves!"

True Romance, "So, that makes you, part eggplant."

And the Billy Bike was way cooler than that Capt America thing.

He had a kickass art collection, a $100,000 piece in the garage. I've got mowers and bikes and pegboards in my garage.

...and Dennis would never be in a romantic comedy.

Featured Sponsorr

Too dag gum wild for me! But, I'd probably sit and watch such a character. Then again, I've seen a few in my day!

Either way, he played the parts very well in the movies. I'll give him that. He was someone's dad, someone's brother, someone's husband, and someone's son. Sorry to see another go.